This game runs poor on PS3!

motherboop

I was really looking forward to this title - unfortunately the poor development/translation onto PS3 make this near unplayable for me. I have a 360 as well just for exclusives, and upon downloading the demo this morning, it's a night & day difference. Anyone else feel screwed upon picking this one up?

It's very disappointing. I was really looking forward to this. I hope they patch it up. Still, wasn't expecting a platinum so every cloud....

Yea...I wasn't going to touch this without a plat. Hopefully since this title has a season pass to it they will be more attentive to this then other titles in the series. Does the online matchmaking at least work?

It didn't for me this morning but it might be there was no-one on at 11am GMT. If anyone can't get theirs to work and wants a game, I'm James_Bass_Face. Feel free to add me :)

I'm also hoping that the season pass will mean they have added incentive to fix technical issues. Fingers crossed.

Try the Xbox demo - it runs as smooth as butter. I really don't have any desire to go back to the PS3 version after seeing how it's supposed to run. The worst part is that this was supposed to be Team 17's new engine that "takes Worms to the 21st century". Not sure how anyone finds this game acceptable in it's current state.

Downloading 360 demo now, wish I had known the PS3 version ran like crap before buying! :( Worms 3D is the same, runs like crap on PS3.

EDIT: FUCK! Just played 360 version and it's much better! :( Going back to this choppy mess on PS3 will be hard! :mad:

It's kinda pathetic that they managed to butcher the framerate in a graphically-unimpressive "2D" game.

• 3 weeks later...
How the hell do you use worm selector ?

I tried every button combination !! Shit

Activate it with :cross:, then press :triangle: to rotate through your worms.

On-topic: This game has frozen far too many times for me, and it runs really poorly. In a 2D game, it's plain inexcusable.

Edited by hutch_2100

This title has been extremely dissapointing on PS3. Just a cash cow. It runs like crap, looks like crap and to be honest should not have been released when it did. Hopefully Team 17 has a huge patch in developement but something tells me they are too busy trying to cash in wherever else they can now, likely on iOS platforms. If it doesn`t get fixed this will be the last time they will get my money. That`s kinda sad as I`ve been a fan of the Worms franchise since the very first Worms game. Great fan service on this one. Greedy shits.

Edited by BigBacon87

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...