What's with the lack of love for this game?!

AJKC86

Hey guys, was just wondering why there is so little interest in this game! :confused:

I was a bit sceptical about this game seeing the various updates about it but when I saw it in the Store with the PS+ discount I just had to get it and trust me the game is a real blast :D It's something different then your typical Worms game and is a great laugh to play!

Just thought I'd get my opinion out there and feel free to input what you think of this game or your reservations about buying it :)

19 bronze and 1 hidden trophy left.

May have something to do with it for the people who buy games purely for them.

I'm just going for all coins, crates and skill shots on each hole at the moment, pretty sure that will be final trophy.

Good fun, just needs online play, no doubt dlc will come at some point with more courses.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm not sure why this game doesn't get a lot of love either.

I just bought when it was on sale for super cheap on the PSN and after playing for a few hours, I'm having a lot of fun with it. Definitely worth the $3 I paid for it. There are a lot of super easy trophies too. It should be a lot of fun when playing with a large group of friends too. If you enjoy Worms games, I recommend it if it goes on sale again.

• 1 month later...
Is the trophy guide still up to scratch guys? It was a while a go I made it when there wasn't a lot of interest, but it has been collecting a lot more views of late!

I didn't use the guide a lot when I played through the game since all of the trophies are pretty straightforward, but I think that it is well done. If anyone is confused about the best places for the trophies, they are all well defined. Although it would be a lot of work, it would be helpful to describe how to get a hole in one on each hole(as is basically required to get 100,000 points).

Great job on the guide!

• 3 weeks later...
I didn't use the guide a lot when I played through the game since all of the trophies are pretty straightforward, but I think that it is well done. If anyone is confused about the best places for the trophies, they are all well defined. Although it would be a lot of work, it would be helpful to describe how to get a hole in one on each hole(as is basically required to get 100,000 points).

Great job on the guide!

Thanks!

Would quite a bit of work, maybe someone could compile one and it would count towards this new site award for walkthroughs? Who knows... ;)

• 1 year later...