Rate the trophy difficulty  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.43

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

At first I thought Crazy Golf would be a tough 100%, since theres that trophy for doing all objectives on all courses wich are collecting all the coins, the crate and getting a hole-in-one. But as you progress trough the game you unlock certain gadgets that make the game way easier. Did a speed run through each level then cleaned up. Game is pretty fun so it didnt get boring to me. Its still tricky in some spots and you have to be lucky every now and then but I had no problems doing hole-in-one's on every level, especially with all those gadgets lol. I give it a 4

• 3 weeks later...
I have gotten about 50% of all objectives on the first one and I only have one hole in one.

I am not 100% one that 1up objective involves but I want to say you just need a birdie or better. I am not exactly certain on that, just my thoughts.

You need complete the level on par or better so basically not getting more shots than reconmended at the begining, + bad and - good

• 6 months later...

Started up the game without checking trophies. Started a hole, and the first two shots I did were terrible but I got 2 trophies out of it! After completing the first hole I had 4 trophies, after second hole I had 6! After a total of 15 minutes I had 11 trophies!!! :eek: A lot of very easy trophies, only thing I see as a bit of a challenge is the complete every objective :)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Actually i can't believe I did not notice it but is the recommended score the 1up objective? Just did a hole that is 100,000 points, that is crazy.

Almost all of the holes in the game require a score of 100,000 for the 1up obejctive, except for the first few holes. The easiest way to achieve this is through a hole in one, which will automatically award 100,000 points. That is why earlier someone referred to getting a hole in one on each hole.

As for the difficulty, I voted this a 3. There were several holes that were challenging to make the hole in one even with the gadgets. Reverse gravity is the most helpful by far and is used on almost every hole to get the hole in one. Overall, nothing here that is terribly challenging. With a little time and practice, one can easily get the 100%.