Level walktrhoughs?

Trip

Has anyone made videos yet of how they beat certain levels? 25 is giving me a hard time. Their accuracy is rediculous. They dropped a granade from three levels up, half piped it up a previous crater and landed right next to me under cover. WTF?? Anyhoo, just seeing if people had made vids yet.

I'm not sure if Level Walkthroughs are a good idea for this game. It's extremely unlikely that the AI worms are going to act exactly the same way as they would in the video. It's just a case of adapting to their moves and not staying out in the open. Here's what I posted in my guide:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/415/21.jpg Going Solo (G)

Complete the Single Player Campaign

There are a total of 35 missions that must be completed for this trophy (the last 5 of which must be purchased from the In-Game Shop.) The campaign consists of two sections - Deathmatches and Puzzles. As previously mentioned in the Road Map, the Deathmatches are simply matches against the AI which get progressively harder throughout.

Remember to think strategically when facing the AI, especially towards the end of the Campaign - don't leave your worm out in the open, use cover to your advantage and don't use all of the powerful weapons straight away, as you never know when you may need them in an emergency to tip the tide of battle. From around Mission 20 onwards, the AI start to become much more accurate and you begin to be massively outnumbered, so these missions may take a few tries, and will definitely require tactical thinking.

If you start well protected in cover, try and stay there if possible and use the Blowtorch to dig your way around. When you dig all the way through and emerge from your tunnel, don't leave it behind. Take shots at the enemy and retreat to the safety of your underground network. Failure to retreat to cover will result in an early death, especially during the later missions. Water will be vital here, so make it your main aim to kill as many enemies as possible in this way - it'll save you a lot of ammo which can be used for those worms which cannot be knocked into the sea.

Edited by Dark_Phantom_89

Thanks for the response :) Most levels i have found that the worms will always perform the same actions off the start and throughout most of the round. I finally resorted to cheap tactics to beat levels 1-31, but now at 32 i am getting reamed repeatedly. I looked for videos on youtube and found a couple but the programming between the Xbox game and the PS3 game must be different. On the videos they can place a girder anywhere they want from any worm, but when i play they seem to have placed a limit on how far out from the current worm i can place it. So i guess it will be trial and error or random luck that will get me through. Any tips though for levels 32-35 would be awesome. Once again thanks for the response.

• 2 weeks later...

im having the same girder problem wtf is wrong with this it seems that i can not place a girder anywhere but 5 feet away from the worms whos turn it is very anoyying considering that level 32 every ive seen beat it had to use the girder so im screwed this is crap i hate these mssions booo worms levels they suck