Rate the platinum difficulty.  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the platinum difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_6.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.85

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the people who vote a 3 or a 4 have boosted the majority of the online trophies.

I'm not saying that it's "wrong" or I wouldn't do it, but you have a different perception of a game's platinum difficulty when you have boosted.

So far I'm trying without boosting, and it's hard. Getting the platinum in this game is a lot harder than a 3 or a 4.

EDIT: Yeah, I read that out loud, just wanna say I'm not trying to offend anyone or sound like an a$$, I just wanna give my point of view, so other people can have a clearer understanding of the "numbers" that define difficulty.

Edited by Brainstef

I started out trying to get the Ranked Master trophy (17 wins) without boosting, but far too often i had people quit on me as i was about to win the game. Maybe I'm just really unlucky, but it pissed me off to the point that I boosted the 17wins to get it out of the way. I had an instance were I had people quit on me 4 games in a row.

Haven't gotten the platinum yet, but in less than a day I've already got ~50% of the trophies, and really nothing here is hard, just requires a bit of boosting, and yeah: I've seen too many ragequitters as well.

gave this a 4, I would've given it less, but some of the easiness comes from me being a veteran at worms, so I didn't go that far.

Havent yet voted, because i only have about 50% of the trophies, but i MASSIVELY struggled with story mode from about 27-35. Those last few missions alone bumped it up to at least a 5 for me (i either am bad, or insanely unlucky when it comes to to the enemies perfect aiming.)

Plus the quitters online, makes getting Ranked Master really really hard without boosting. In fact most of the online trophies are hard without boosting.

As i said before i havent yet voted, but i will be voting at least a 6 based on how hard it has been for me so far.

Havent yet voted, because i only have about 50% of the trophies, but i MASSIVELY struggled with story mode from about 27-35. Those last few missions alone bumped it up to at least a 5 for me (i either am bad, or insanely unlucky when it comes to to the enemies perfect aiming.)

Plus the quitters online, makes getting Ranked Master really really hard without boosting. In fact most of the online trophies are hard without boosting.

As i said before i havent yet voted, but i will be voting at least a 6 based on how hard it has been for me so far.

IMO the only really hard online trophies without boosting are the 17 wins, and grenade only.

the rest of them are situational and you're bound to get them in your attempts to get 68 wins.

Gave this a 6. This to me is a weird platinum. The last missions of the campaign are hard and frustrating. Even though I beat mission 34 first try and 35 after 3 or 4 tries, it still felt like I had to be so strategic/lucky to win. Online needless to say is a bitch. Armageddon and Donkey trophies are pure luck of the drop and without boosting they would be near impossible. 17 wins also should be boosted, solely because of the baby quitters. I played a match close to 30 minutes long and then when I had a ridiculous grenade throw that killed him, he quit.

Overall, its a frustrating platinum but if you got through Worms 1 you can handle it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm just trying to get Ranked Master now. I'm confused?.... So if someone quits do you have to start from scratch again?.... Ie. You play 64 (16 across all types of game; Standard, Pro, Crazy Crates, Fort) and youre almost there, and some snotty nosed cry baby goes and quits on you, you gotta start all over? Someone please clarify this for me.

I'm just trying to get Ranked Master now. I'm confused?.... So if someone quits do you have to start from scratch again?.... Ie. You play 64 (16 across all types of game; Standard, Pro, Crazy Crates, Fort) and youre almost there, and some snotty nosed cry baby goes and quits on you, you gotta start all over? Someone please clarify this for me.

No, but the "win" doesn't count in that game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...