Ranked Master trophy

Switchy

Achieve 17 wins in each of the following ranked game modes: Standard, Pro, Crazy Crates and Fort.

Seems like this will be the most time consuming one of the game.

Does anyone know if there is a way of finding out how many matches you have won in the different game modes? If not this is gonna be really frustrating.

Worms 2 need a statistics page.

This trophy is such a paaaaiiiinnnn. Mainly because the worms search engine for ranked match is completely random. It Is like winning the lottery. When u finally find the person your boosting with u get one game before you are back to skipping through tons of other online players again. And to boost 17 wins for those 4 modes between two people require 136 online games if u both are gonna get the trophy. That is a lot of searching through random players for your boosting partner. Well I guess that will just make this platinum that much sweeter to obtain. I'll post back as soon as I have this trophy.

Edited by Switchy

Finally got it. This trophy will probably be harder and harder to boost as more people buy the game and play online. So I recommend getting it out of the way quickly. This trophy almost needs to be boosted, because if you play normal you will realize that soo many people online exit the game when they notice they are loosing. And I don't think that counts as a win, hopefully Team 17 will fix this with a patch,cause its really annoying. A tip for boosting is if booth people boosting go straight into a new match after finishing one, that way you will be in synch and the matchmaking seems to pick people joining matches at the same time. Good luck

Edited by Switchy

This trophy is such a paaaaiiiinnnn. Mainly because the worms search engine for ranked match is completely random. It Is like winning the lottery. When u finally find the person your boosting with u get one game before you are back to skipping through tons of other online players again

Boosting wins is unnessecary, maybe playing crates with someone to find the concrete donkey and armagedon as I've only stumbled across one of those two crates in about 50 games. I found an armagedon and the son of a bitch didn't get killed by it. And I've only had about 4 people quit out on me, it's not that bad that it NEEDS boosting.

• 2 weeks later...
This trophy is such a paaaaiiiinnnn. Mainly because the worms search engine for ranked match is completely random. It Is like winning the lottery. When u finally find the person your boosting with u get one game before you are back to skipping through tons of other online players again. And to boost 17 wins for those 4 modes between two people require 136 online games if u both are gonna get the trophy. That is a lot of searching through random players for your boosting partner. Well I guess that will just make this platinum that much sweeter to obtain. I'll post back as soon as I have this trophy.

can this be done by simply giving in? and letting your boosting partner win? rarther than playing the full level