Armageddon

I can confirm that you CAN obtain this trophy if you have more than one worm left on your own team. As well as this, if you use Armageddon and it does not destroy the enemy team, but you go on to win the match, then you will also obtain this trophy.

Well I can confirm that it doesn't work , i tried out and it didn't work

thats sucks

I need the trophy , anyone know how to get it ? i mean after getting the armageddon , should all worms get killed expect 1 worm

You can do it online on crazy crates, that's how I did it :)

It will take you a while to get it in a crate though, once you do just blowtorch your worm under a massive bit of land and fire away. When I did it just going on to win the match was enough to unlock the trophy though. Either that or get a boosting partner to put all their worms on top of the map ;)

Well I can confirm that it doesn't work , i tried out and it didn't work

thats sucks

I need the trophy , anyone know how to get it ? i mean after getting the armageddon , should all worms get killed expect 1 worm

What did you do exactly? Can you provide some more information? The trophy does unlock if you go on to win the match, and you don't need to have just one worm remaining. Did you finish and win the match? It should appear at the end.

What did you do exactly? Can you provide some more information? The trophy does unlock if you go on to win the match, and you don't need to have just one worm remaining. Did you finish and win the match? It should appear at the end.

No , I won about 5 times and the trophy didn't pop up why ???

• 3 weeks later...

I managed to get it last night in forts, no boosting.

Used it, killed all his team but 1 who was hanging on the edge and didn't even get scratched.

He blew his next shot. I homing missiled him into water.

Trophy popped secs before "this game is no longer in session" aka the prick quit because he lost and didn't want me to get a win. So i got very lucky.

I managed to get it last night in forts, no boosting.

Used it, killed all his team but 1 who was hanging on the edge and didn't even get scratched.

He blew his next shot. I homing missiled him into water.

Trophy popped secs before "this game is no longer in session" aka the prick quit because he lost and didn't want me to get a win. So i got very lucky.

This is so pathetic. I still wonder why people quit.. It's not like you lose anything by losing a game, neither do you gain anything by winning. So why quit, especially right before the round ends, just wait it out for 5 seconds. And if you realise in mid-game the opponent is too bad-ass for you, just surrender..

• 1 year later...
how long till it pops in a crate in crazy crates? i was boosting with my mates console and i played until sudden death kept skipping his console and i just kept collecting crates never got armageddon :/ does it not drop in some matches?

It's pretty rare, so it might not appear in every game. Keep trying though, it shouldn't take you too long :)

• 3 months later...
how long till it pops in a crate in crazy crates? i was boosting with my mates console and i played until sudden death kept skipping his console and i just kept collecting crates never got armageddon :/ does it not drop in some matches?

actually armageddon is not that rare, not like donkey. i was playing crazy crates with a friend (we were going for the donkey trophy) and each round we got at least one armageddon. sometimes even 2 or 3 per round. so just keep collecting boxes, youll get it.

hard part is donkey. dont know about others but for me it was like 1 donkey every 2 hours or so.

• 11 months later...