Mine Gott - Mine All Mine

So the Trophy Guide states the trophies mentioned above are glitched. So a friend and I were "boosting" this yesterday, and the first thing we did was the 3-mine trophy. We played a Crazy Crates match, collected all mines we could from the crates, created a pit, where we would dump all collected mines. When there were 3 mines in the pit, my friend skipped a turn, and the next turn I jumped in the pit and got the trophy. So no glitch so far.

Later, we did the same thing but now we had 4 mines in the pit. I had another mine, so I took out my Ninja Rope, hung above the pit and dropped my mine. But when I tried to swing back I epic-failed and fell into the pit (there were now 5 mines in the pit) and detonated all mines.

I didn't get the trophy however.

So I figured, maybe it was because of the fact that I had just dropped the mine. Maybe the mines you have dropped in the same turn in which you detonate them don't count?

Comparing the last two tries this is the only conclusion I can draw.

Might be worth to mention to people still needing this trophy: If, for some reason, you decide not using 6 mines, but just 5, try skipping a turn before you detonate them and see if that works.

For me personally, I detonated three mines after being knocked into them during a game and didn't get the trophy. Nobody had laid those mines, and they were already there.

However, that's a very interesting theory that you present, and one that certainly has some logic to it. Perhaps somebody who doesn't have the trophy could test it out?

• 3 months later...

Comparing the last two tries this is the only conclusion I can draw.

Might be worth to mention to people still needing this trophy: If, for some reason, you decide not using 6 mines, but just 5, try skipping a turn before you detonate them and see if that works.

Well this worked for me.. Thought I'd just post it..