Rate the trophy difficulty...  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.15

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Voted 3,not really hard but very long,online took about 6 hours to sweep up all the trophies,maybe longer,sp is very easy wiv replay/rewind plus I only quitted to XMB once,i managed to get two 147's in my total playthrough aswell,very enjoyable at first but my,my gets borin i do admit,lol,but aside from sum glitched trophies not at all hard but you do need dedication,but after sayin all dat i fink a 3/10 is fair...

• 1 month later...

Just got the plat and i vote a 3 it was close to a 2 but that Break ace trophy nearly broke my resolve as its the only thing not forgetting Ronnie O'sullivan that put up any form of difficulty and thankfully all online can be boosted with the right people. I had to play 5 full seasons due to a balls up and a glitch and it has put me off snooker for life.

Pressing :circle: straight after you take your shot cuts down the time massively so abuse your right to use it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Why anyone would vote this 10 is beyond me. I gave it a 2. Very easy plat, but it's just very boring and repetitive. I play snooker alot as a hobby, but this really did bore me. Expect to be playing frame after frame after frame of snooker.

All the offline trophies are very easy, just too repetitive and grinding to get to world number 1. The online trophies are really easy too. The only downside is that it's virtually impossible to get the online trophies legit. You will need a boosting partner, and 3 seperate psn accounts each. Grinding 50 wins takes no time because you can instantly concede a frame of snooker.

Overall very easy plat, just expect to boost the online trophies with a partner.