Rate the platinum difficulty.  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the platinum difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.71

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

Anyone got an idea on the difficulty? Not sure if its worth my time or not. Saw some videos on websites, but it seems a bit cheap.

Cheers, Brrnout

You could've made your own thread asking this question. But since I'm here, here's my thought even though I dont want this game, but looked up online:

Skip it. This came out on the Xbox 360 3 months ago and received mixed (mostly bad) ratings. IGN gave it a 4.5 due to the bad graphics, lack of instructions, boring audio, and bland gamplay. Gamespot gave it a 6.0 due to weak graphics, getting use to the controls take a while, and lack of multiplayer. XBox magazine gave this a 6.5.

Plus on the sister site (360 achievements): The difficulty is a 7/10 based on the guide and may take 20-30 hours due to its frustration of learning each track .

But honestly, I say skip this game. Not worth 20 bucks.

You could've made your own thread asking this question. But since I'm here, here's my thought even though I dont want this game, but looked up online:

Skip it. This came out on the Xbox 360 3 months ago and received mixed (mostly bad) ratings. IGN gave it a 4.5 due to the bad graphics, lack of instructions, boring audio, and bland gamplay. Gamespot gave it a 6.0 due to weak graphics, getting use to the controls take a while, and lack of multiplayer. XBox magazine gave this a 6.5.

Plus on the sister site (360 achievements): The difficulty is a 7/10 based on the guide and may take 20-30 hours due to its frustration of learning each track .

But honestly, I say skip this game. Not worth 20 bucks.

I think you just talked everyone out of purchasing this. Horrible generic game plus horrible trophies = what's the point?

We thank you. :applause:

I went with a 4. I think it took around the 20 hours, it could have gone faster but it took me awhile to figure out how to unlock one of the last events. It dose actually go quite fast once you figure out how to drive on each track.

In the end I adopted a " slow and in control" car settings tactic. I found this made it much easier to win races then "fast but out of control". I basicly had all of the settings set for maxium grip. This worked for all tracks but Williams Grove it seemed.

• 3 weeks later...

I went with a 6. The game is more time consuming than people will lead you to believe (5000 career points, complete all of the challenges, etc.). Some of the head-to-head races are a super bitch (Williams Grove, HELLOOOOO!) but not impossible once you find a line you can consistently hit.

Fun game for anyone that loves racing and especially outlaws. I think this game is getting a little bit of a bad rap...it's good stuff for race fans.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL... im not a noob and i gave it a 8.... freaking HEAD-TO-HEAD in CEDER LAKE aah played it for hours until i finally found the trick... yeah its a 3... but i give CEDER LAKE a 1,000,000:think: but at the end i felt kinda accomplished lol + i didnt pay a cent for it i got my friend COD CLASSIC PLATINUM & he gave it to me.:dance:

oh & someone mentioned for RACING FANS its good well its true i enjoyed this game.... i been using the guides in this site but i still dont know how to update my trophies up here can someone tell me. i want to join my 15 PLATINUM clubs LOL

Edited by crischevelle572

• 2 months later...

Give this a 4, takes a bit of time to learn how to handle the cars and get the best line on each track but once u do you'll fly through the races quickly, only tricky parts were some of the time challenges and head 2 head races but after a few tries i got them quite easily. Not the best game in the world but worth playing if you're a racing fan

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Voted 3:

Time consuming, repetable, annoying (especially when you have 40 laps race and you hit the barrier or do 180 turn during 39th lap and you have to start from the scratch), and boring - that's for sure, but nothing really difficult when you will learn how to deal with each track, since the car's handling is poor most of the time.

Head-2-head challenges were easy, speed and accuracy challenges even more. Time challenges - you DO NOT have to get large trophy on all of them to get the last update part for "full tricked" - I got it after getting large trophies on I-55, but still had medium on some other tracks.