Rate the trophy difficulty  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_2.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 1.80

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It's probably the 2 everyone else is voting, but I bumped my vote up to a 3. I found the jumping to be wonky occasionally - wall jumps randomly being weak for example. Maybe its just me or my controller since no one else mentioned it. I also had a few glitches - the game froze during a loading screen and during the last boss battle I got stuck in a part of the floor that eventually gets blown up. Other than those hiccups it was a fun game! Sort of a dark-humoured LBP. Good thing there's no trophy for acing the levels!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
It's probably the 2 everyone else is voting, but I bumped my vote up to a 3. I found the jumping to be wonky occasionally - wall jumps randomly being weak for example. Maybe its just me or my controller since no one else mentioned it. I also had a few glitches - the game froze during a loading screen and during the last boss battle I got stuck in a part of the floor that eventually gets blown up. Other than those hiccups it was a fun game! Sort of a dark-humoured LBP. Good thing there's no trophy for acing the levels!

Gave it a 3 for similar reasons. Jumping wonky at times, glitch and level 11 was a nuisance. Still it's pretty quick to beat.

Gave it a 2. The only slightly hard part was one jumping section toward the end of the last level. Other than that the game is super easy but also really fun. There were a few times where my character would just get stuck for no reason after growing which caused a few deaths but death isn't really a problem as extra lives are so easy to accumulate you will have plenty. I think I had 30 to start the last non boss level and that was even after dying a bunch. The collectibles are really easy to get and the bosses are fairly easy as well but also fun to defeat. Overall a very well spent dollar IMO from the Easter sale last weekend.

2/10.

The controls can be a little weird at times, but this wasn't hard at all. This actually reminded me of LittleBigPlanet and looked like it was built using its Create mode on a massive scale.

Use this guy's videos to find the collectibles (the video links in the guide are dead):

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wxjE3MVvlg

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z34IHl5sxOY

Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7yUCGxxC0A

I gave this game a 3 just because the clunky controls made this more difficult than it actually is, having said that it's still a fun game and totally worth the 99c I paid for it in the flash sale.

ditto.

It's a 3, for cheap deaths, couple of real tough platforming parts, wonky wall jump controls, and not using guide for the "secrets."

Edit: LOVED the game too! best .99 i ever spent!

Edited by theDSsucks
add comment

• 4 weeks later...