Candy Skillz bronze

Complete a non-boss level without dying

It's a Sour Life silver

See 8 different Sour Sacrifices in a single level

Sugar Addict silver

Earn a Campaign Score greater than 300,000

I'm Alive! bronze

Earn a score greater than 50,000 in a single level

It's kinda fun...definitely worth 5 beans...it's a platform game... The deaths are pretty cool... It makes me wanna eat candy.... Hey i know this is the wrong place to ask but I'm new and I was wondering how u get them trophy thingys you guys have

Edited by Helterskelter696

Working through the game now. Being an advertisemegame, I was skeptical, but I pulled the trigger for the $5 price. Actually a competently put together little platformer. It's got a great attitude that, gladly, is not directed toward 8 year olds. All the non-hidden trophies are quite easy indeed, and the hidden ones are story related trophies for beating the individual bosses, which don't seem difficult so far. Seems pretty short, but it's $5.

Trophies are simple. The magically increased difficulty of the mini-bosses the second time you play a level is quite annoying. Hate those little developer "tricks." (For example, I'm trying for the last collectible I need, near the end of level 10. But now I can't get past the mini-boss. First playthrough, I hit him with 2 followers then stomp him when he falls, then gets up....then hit him with 3, he falls, stomp......then hit him with 5, fall, stomp, boss done. At least that's how it was for me the first time. Now playing through the level again, I've tried it twice.....on his final health block.....hit him with 9 followers....he won't fall. Tried again, hit him with 11, won't fall. Pretty cheesy.)

Still, the game is fun, and $5 is a steal.