General Trophy Discussion

• 7 months later...
Okay, a double post, I'm sorry, the new information is quite important: all Trophies are story related. They should be unmissable if you finish every spell and the related test. You can finish the game in about 6-7 hours with the Platinum.

I expected this would be the case, there just isn't a way for them to make any trophies for any game using Wonderbook complicated.

Edited by TheNukes

So does anyone know if the Wonderbook is going to be used for other games as well? Sorta like the uDraw or something? For $40, it might be worth buying, burning and turning and trying to get like $30-$35 back for it.

More titles are being worked on, something called "Diggs: Nightcrawler" and other unannounced stories and educational titles. The tech has a lot of potential especially for the likes of Disney who I assume are working on something for it already.

So does anyone know if the Wonderbook is going to be used for other games as well? Sorta like the uDraw or something? For $40, it might be worth buying, burning and turning and trying to get like $30-$35 back for it.

In addition to the Diggs game there is a Walking with the Dinosaurs game. I hope there will be much more, this looks cool.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Okay, a double post, I'm sorry, the new information is quite important: all Trophies are story related. They should be unmissable if you finish every spell and the related test. You can finish the game in about 6-7 hours with the Platinum.

6-7 hours? I've finished it in 2 hours!

• 4 months later...