Rank 50 In 5 Mins MUST READ

SAS_Smithy_1986

Achieve rank 50 in 5 minuntes how you ask really easy trust me i have done it and 5 of my friends have done it.

so i can confirm 100% that this works

here is how you do this very simple glitch

Step 1 load up Multiplayer Click Find Game

Step 2 try to find somebody with a high rank that is the host of the game

Step 3 ok now press x just once on the game u joining

Step 4 keep spamming the circle button so you dont enter the lobby it bk you out to main menu

Step 5 if successful bk main menu without enter the lobby

Step 6 go to UNLOCKS Press X once spam circle once again

Step 7 after backing out of unlocks press X once no more spamming u will then

Step 8 copy another persons stats so if he was 50 u now will be Rank 50

Step 9 keep your rank play 1 ranked match and u will get your trophys

if nobody understands what im saying then please ask me what your not sure about or go and see the video on youtube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR6C34ruhpY]YouTube - wolfenstein mp online gold glitch rank 50 leader board ps3[/ame]

EDIT: I Have 100% On This Game No More Adds 4 Wolfenstein As I Only Rented The Game And I Sent It Back Now Sorry

Edited by SAS_Smithy_1986

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm this works. Just do it as it is described and it will work. Its hard to tell who as a rank of 50...but it can be done. It took me about 6 trys to realize when I looked at my stats that it happend. Then played a full game and the trophies popped up. I wish I could host a game for yall, but it won't let me. It says bandwidth to low...sorry. I was only at the rank of 13 when i did this and now I am at the #3 sopt on the leader boards...LOL..go figure. Now just got to get a few more and I'll have this thing PLATTED!!!

Hi,

it was working for me with the first try. Even without watching the video.

Big thanks for that hint!

My stats:

I´m at 45 hours multiplayer gaming right now without boosting. The only things missing are renn-gineer and objectives. I had half of the money i needed to get to level 50 (around 320.000 $ with level 36).

I was thinking about dropping that lagging MP completely, but i´m glad that i started playing it. Most time it was really fun for me. Meanwhile i have enough of that game. 100 hours are too much for that MP imo.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...