Rate the trophy difficulty.  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.45

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Terminator
Removed signature.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give it a 4. Uber difficulty was extremely easy and I finished it in 5 1/2 hours. The online is time consuming, but like Olsen said, do not base difficulty on time consumption. Only thing that gave me any trouble at all was finding all the intel/gold/tomes, but with a decent guide you should have no problem at all. Online took 33 total hours(19 legit, 14 boosting)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It gets a 6 from me. Single player is not hard at all with a upgraded Kar.

End game second form/match is the toughest in UBER but thats pretty much it.

Now Multiplayer.... thats another story. 250 Revives and Veil Strike are beyond annoying..

The veil strike couldnt be any more brighter that everyone can see it comming.. without help its not possible.

The revives is just as bad as about no one will stay alive enough for you to reach them. But in objectives and Stopwatch its possible cause they will be dead for way longer than 10 seconds.

Great game, bad multiplayer

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Gonna give it a four here. I know the online trophies are ridiculous but the rank 50 glitch makes it a lot, lot less time consuming than the legit way. Boosting is pretty easy since you can just make a game with friends and kick random people out and it still counts as a ranked match. It's a nice transition from the Brutal Legend's multiplayer lol. Single player is pretty easy, even on Uber (with a few annoying moments here and there).

• 4 weeks later...

I used the level 50 glitch and boosted the hell out of the online trophies and that still took me a good amount of time.

I can't imagine how long it would take to do all the online trophies legitimately. Between boosting sessions I would try to get veil strikes, revives, and satchel kills the regular way, and after hours I would only have a few revives and strikes. At this point, with only a handful of people playing online, playing for platinum without boosting would be near impossible.

Single player is not hard as far as fps go. Only a few trouble spots, mainly on 2 bosses, and it can be played through rather quickly.

Now, the collectibles are ridiculous, some of them were in ludicrous spots.

A very manageable platinum only with a great boosting partner and the collectible guide. Without, you're doomed.

7/10 overall from me.

• 3 weeks later...

Voted 3, almost easy as pie. Multiplayer is a pain because of all sorts of issues, but when it works its okay and using the rank 25/50 glitch makes it really easy. Uber difficulty is REALLY easy if you are collecting all the stuff at the same time. Even the last boss is pretty easy then, I died like 4 or 5 times maximum in the whole level. Call of juarez is much more difficult than this.

I give it a 6. Single player I was able to do on 2 playthroughs, and it wasn't hard.

Online was a bitch. Not only is it a crap multi-player, almost nobody helps and it's hard to find someone that can host amongst the boosters. I had to grind out the revives without boosting, and that was hard because nobody would stay alive long enough to let me have a chance to revive them.

I am so glad I am done this game. Never again will I platinum a game with such a horrid multiplayer.

• 1 month later...

Voted 4. Why? Well, the mp mode is pretty time consuming but I had a great boosting partner, so I got most of the trophies quicker than I thought. The sp is really easy compared to other shooters (it's way easier on uber difficulty than KZ2 on normal diff.). Plus I didn't encountered trophy glitches (only accidently got that lvl 50 glitch :) great btw) and the sp is pretty short imo. Btw. I really liked the sp with it's more or less oldschool design and those upgrade options etc. (btw if the mp wasn't so laggy and empty it would have been a nice mp mode imo).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

6 Single player wasn't that bad and I did single quarter and blitzkrieg on uber my last run-through so nothing too difficult. Half the trophies are online and that's where the pain in the ass part comes in...some of the requirements are just mindlessly stupid to get people to play longer. Decent game but I enjoyed Singularity better.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Gave it a 4. Got plat a while ago, just getting to voting.

Uber difficulty SP isn't TOO bad. There are a couple parts that gave me a little trouble, especially the fight in the warehouse with the multiple glowing enemies in the liquid tanks.

MP is doable with 2 GOOD partners. Takes a long time, but pretty easy. Biggest complaint is that half of the trophies are for MP. Thats too much for a game that has NO ONE playing it!

I actually rather enjoyed SP, graphics were a little outdated. Certainly not as good as original Wolfie, though.

Edited by kakihara301