UK retail version cheap(er) on Amazon

I'd like to know this as well since my only chance at playing it might be to import a physical copy. My net cap would be 2/3 the way gone and it'd take a really long time to DL it on there as it is.

I can't comment on this new pre-expansion as I've ordered the disc version, but my UK copy of The New Order did not suffer from the censoring and was fully Nazified. As far as I am aware, it is only the German version in which the Nazis and associated identifiers were replaced with 'The Regime' and new logos and colours.

Edited by SgtMajorAwesome

It's only £12.85 at Simplygames and they take paypal for more ease of payment. Always had my games from them come 2-3 days before official release too.

Good info cheers. Always good to get a grasp of the competition, and I like the idea of early release too. Zavvi used to piss me off when I preordered as it would never arrive on release day!

• 2 weeks later...
SimplyGames just cancelled my order. They said that they are legally not allowed to send the game to Germany. Damn.

If you can't find a way to buy it, i can sell you my copy from belgium when i have the plat :). Shipping cost would not be cheap though :/