Removed from store?

kingofirony

It's not on the EU webstore so it looks like it has been de-listed :(.

its not on the US store either.kind of sucks.I should of bought it earlier.oh well.

A friend told me it was also removed from the XBLA.Guess id is planning a full a Wolfenstein release like Doom.

Edited by Bounty V
please use the edit function instead of double posting

• 3 months later...

It's listd under a new publisher this time, though...previously Activision, now Bethesda. The whole thing was probably related to the rights changing leading up to the new upcoming Wolfenstein game. Question is: Does this release have the same Trophy set or feature set (with regards to unlocks for the 2009 Wolfenstein game)? All I know for sure is that even though I bought the old Activision release, this one wants me to buy it all over again, and it appears to lack the user ratings of the previous version.

It's listd under a new publisher this time, though...previously Activision, now Bethesda. The whole thing was probably related to the rights changing leading up to the new upcoming Wolfenstein game. Question is: Does this release have the same Trophy set or feature set (with regards to unlocks for the 2009 Wolfenstein game)? All I know for sure is that even though I bought the old Activision release, this one wants me to buy it all over again, and it appears to lack the user ratings of the previous version.

Same thing when EA bought out PopCap and listed them under EA instead of Popcap, which meant erasing the Popcap user ratings, it says 9.99 for those popcap games even tho I already own them and can re download them any time from my list, but can't put a rating on any of those games...

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...