Wolfenstein 3D secret stages

VirtualboyRapper

Just a quick question.

If I were to use a secret exit to warp to one of the hidden stages, and then finish the episode by completing said hidden stage, does that count the episode as properly "completed", such that it awards a trophy? Or do the trophies require playing through each individual stage?

I'm assuming you're referring to the secret floor in episode one. After you beat the secret floor (floor 10) you go to floor 2, and must continue through the rest of the episode to get credit. You only get credit for beating an episode after beating floor 9 on the particular episode.

Just a quick question.

If I were to use a secret exit to warp to one of the hidden stages, and then finish the episode by completing said hidden stage, does that count the episode as properly "completed", such that it awards a trophy? Or do the trophies require playing through each individual stage?

I'm assuming you're referring to the secret floor in episode one. After you beat the secret floor (floor 10) you go to floor 2, and must continue through the rest of the episode to get credit. You only get credit for beating an episode after beating floor 9 on the particular episode.

Got it, thanks. I assume, then, that the same deal applies to every episode's secret stage.

Despite having grown up with Doom, I actually never played Wolfenstein before. So it's pretty much a brand-new game to me, which is pretty dang cool.

Well the thing is, there is no real reason to actually get to level 10 for any episode because the trophies count towards floors 1 through 9 and floor 10 is completely optional.