Rate the trophy difficulty.  

833 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_9.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 9.17

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad I got platinum on it..

EDIT: Also, I gave it a 10 because it took me about 60 hours of daily dedication to get most of the trophies, I went back to it a few days ago and I couldn't even TOUCH an elite race.

Haha

Edited by amp

• 3 weeks later...

Whoever claims that this is a 5 in difficulty can't be serious. In fact, I'm actually offended that such rating was given. I mean, we are talking about overall difficulty in obtaining the plat, right? It's true that there are some easy trophies, but this is contrasted by some of the most ridiculously hard trophies ever. This is certainly the most challenging platinum that I've come accross.

I gave this a 10/10; to me thish Platinum is nigh impossible. I don't have to spell it out why, seeing as others have, but truly, I'd be impressed, incredably impressed if I ever saw anyone with this Platinum.

i only got 4 trophies left. naturally they are all golds.

i am actually getting closer to getting zone zeus (getting to mach 1 all the time now, and slowly getting higher. 68 is my max right now)

i've had some good times at trying to beat zico, but i won't concentrate on it until i get zone zeus.

its the arcade perfect and elite campaign legend that are going to kick my ass. who knows, i might just get the platinum someday (with luck)

It's only an 8 in my book. This is mainly sue to: repetition will net you any of the gold trophies, beating Zico only takes 2-3 hours, and by the time you have 'Liberty Liberian' you can earn a gold medal on almost any race.

Tell us if you still think it's an 8 after you get the platinum. While I am very impressed that you have Zone Zeus, it's the Elite Phantom races that will crush your soul. If/when you have the plat and still find it an 8, I'll bow to your Wipeout might. :eek:

finally got zone zeus.

now all i got to do is AP, zico and ECL :rolleyes:

probably go for zico, then AP then ECL

EDIT: ok, so i got zico. boy was that a headache. i got a time of 30.83 and wanted to smash my controller to tiny bits. with a few more tries, i finally got it. anyways, with AP and ECL left, which would anybody suggest i tackle first?

Edited by retnuh

I have platinum in this one. It was my first platinum too.

People seems to have problems in Beat Zico and Elite Campaign. It's useful to use Lapped Out trophy to train for Beat Zico.

For Elite Campaign it a lot of trials but it's also useful for the Arcade Perfect gold trophy.

I have platinum in this one. It was my first platinum too.

People seems to have problems in Beat Zico and Elite Campaign. It's useful to use Lapped Out trophy to train for Beat Zico.

For Elite Campaign it a lot of trials but it's also useful for the Arcade Perfect gold trophy.

Now you tell me this I never would have thought of that

• 2 weeks later...

I've got 29/38 trophies, 1 of them gold (Livery Liberation - very easy to get... a medal in every cell in Campaign Race mode to get Campaign skin (they can all be bronze medals if you like!), and unlock all the other skins by just toiling away).

Zone Zeus... this shouldn't be too hard (just got Airbreaker this morning on my third try)

Beat Zico... I guess the youtube videos should help, if I can be bothered to watch them lol

Arcade Perfect... 'only' 16 races to beat on Elite Phantom, but boy are they tough as nails

Elite Campaign Legend... half my campaign is Elite gold medals, so I guess it's just a matter of bashing away to get the other half. The track that pisses me off most is Chenghou Project reverse.

This was the first game plat I ever got close to (after which I assumed all plats were this difficult) until I was brick-walled by Arcade Perfect, I got all the other gold trophies, and after giving up on the platinum, that's all I need to be proud.

So if any of you guys manage to get Zone Zeus, Arcade perfect, beat zico, or elite campain legend, (let alone the platinum) that's all you need to stick to some one else's face if they brag about their 5,000 trophies. Hats off to anybody who got even one golds, all my friends are too chicken to even bother.

(Zone Zeus=my precious)

Update: I now have Arcade Perfect and now all I need is that "Bling Brigade" affair. Those kind of trophies are incredibly annoying because it's theorectically possible to get them if you play online LONG ENOUGH, however hypethetically, it's very possible for someone to play this game for years and never get it. :(

Edited by Intel-Qube

I refuse to give up on this game yet. All I have left is elite campaign legend and arcade perfect. I am getting closer to finishing ECL and I figure it'll be good practice for AP. It really helps to have nothing else to play in order to pick this game back up ;)

Pretty much the same story here - I only've got AP, Campaign Legends (boy, the tournament with sebenco climb and chenghou project is pissing me off), WP Disciple and AG Assasin left.

It all comes down to practice and (in case of elite races) patience. Zico was the easiest gold in this game so far, needed some practice to get Zone Zeus though.