Hardest Wipeout Trophy

Augustus

What is the hardest Wipeout HD trophy?  

285 members have voted

1. 1. What is the hardest Wipeout HD trophy?

• Bling Brigade
    • Own The Zone
    • Airbraker
    • Zone Zeus
    • Elite Campaign Legend
    • Beat Zico

So which trophy do you think is the hardest? I hear a lot of people complaining about Beat Zico, but Elite Campaign Legend is also very hard. Own the Zone & Airbraker wound me up for a while, so Zone Zeus is not one I'm lookin forward too. Last of all Bling Brigade looks like it will elude me for a while, so I've incuded it as well.

This is your chance to warn the rookies which trophy they should look out for!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well so far it sounds like I've got the worst one out of the way... but having Beat Zico & Zone Zeus to get. I spent a couple of hours on Syncopia (didn't realise it would have helped with Own the Zone & Airbraker), but struggled to get to zone 50. This is certainly the hardest Platinum I have gone for...

It was a toss-up between ECL and Zico.

ECL, because you have to do SO much on the hardest difficulty to get it.

Zico because you have to be damn close to perfect on that track to get it.

In the end I went with ECL. Zico, although hard, was fairly easy to repeat and start again. Plus it's the same track. ECL has all the tracks, in all the modes (albeit it race/tournament are the hardest) so you need to be good at everything to get it.

:)

Elite Campaign Legend.

i only didnt say Zone Zeus and Beat Zico because Zone Zeus is simply memorization and adaptation (although i havent gotten it yet) and Beat Zico cant be that hard if i got it (this morning with 30.77 EAT IT ZICO) but i got blown up in a NOVICE Phantom race so im pretty much fucked for elite lol

Can't remember any of these giving me any hassle. Beat Zico took me 97 laps & Zone Zeus took me a while but wasn't hard at all, just frustrating. I kept crashing 3 rounds away alot of the time lol. I even managed to set-up bling brigade through the game before I knew about boosting threads lmao. The rest were easy.

I'm not gonna vote :o

I found Elite Campaign Legend to be the hardest out of those... Might be because - when I started with HD some weeks ago, and it also is the first WipEout I played EVER - I started with Piranha right away and thus it "only" took me 360 Speed Lap's on Anulpha to get Beat Zico... XD

I also love Zone so I kept practicing Zone on Anulpha, too. Easily made more than 1000 laps on Anulpha so far...

Beat Zico wasn't too hard, after watching the rright guides on youtube...

I've not tried the Zone trophies yet, I'm waiting for August 3rd when the Fury DLC is reduced so I can do them on Syncopia. As for ECL, I've got about 50 elite golds out of 87, and I'm not looking forward to the rest of them.