Fury Addon too hard?

IndianaStatic

Hello there

you know, Wipeout HD was my first game with trophies and also my first platinum trophy. After having a break for a month or two I got platinum in like 2 weeks after playing it intensively, raged a lot but overall loved the game for its challenge and because it was just awesome

Now, 1 year and a 3/4 later I finally got the Blu-Ray Disc with the addon. A little big disappointed by the very easy trophies of the DLC, I started every race on "Novice", because why bother with Elite if there's no trophy for it?

So, the first three events were done one by one, gold everywhere. Of course, me as someone who used to be in the Top 50 of every track it was no big deal.

Now the events start to be on Flash. "Pff" I thought, and started the last one of the 3rd event on "Flash".

But now I'm struggling .. I can't get past the last one, I'm stuck on the 8th place, the ship in front of me with an advantage of more than 8 seconds

What the hell is going on? Hell, it's on Novice, and I play like someone who's new to Wipeout HD

Dunno, every Flash single race I've tried yet ;P Gonna look later.

It's weird for me aswell.

Of course, Wipeout HD is a masterpiece, currently I'm listening to the new soundtrack of the addon

EDIT: oh how embarassing I wasn't pressing X hard enough, I wondered why I was so fast with autopilot and then I checked my speed, with autopilot it was 525km/h but while driving normal it was only around 315km/h, then I restarted and pressed harder and suddenly I drove 200km/h faster and overtook the first place within the first 10 seconds ;P

I mistook acceleration with accuracy at the options ;P I wanted to increase the sensivity of the accuracy

Edited by IndianaStatic