Elite races, um WTF?

PooNonEEE

is anyone having problems with elite races in campaign? Im in EVENT 2 WARPED trying to do CHENGHOU PROJECT! No matter what my fastest time on that is 2:20.37 but the guy in first is always coming in like 2:16 and 2:17... That's impossible! wtf

Any suggestions??

is anyone having problems with elite races in campaign? Im in EVENT 2 WARPED trying to do CHENGHOU PROJECT! No matter what my fastest time on that is 2:20.37 but the guy in first is always coming in like 2:16 and 2:17... That's impossible! wtf

Any suggestions??

no... im not having any problems as i have elite campaign legend

and suggestions: get good

sorry to change the subject but i love your avatar lol

lol i love it too. the grinch represents me cuz im a greedy fuck when it comes to money :D lol but back to the topic now...

Im on the 8th grid, but chenghou phanton is just way too fuckin hard! wtf!? the first time i tried it i was actually 3rd place in the 2nd lap but i got owned from behind as usual, and now i cant even get past 7 without dying... its all about luck not skill wtf

i have been doing chenghou for 2 1/2 hours al;ready and ive came second a few times but when i did come first they killed me wtf... my thumb hurts

EDIT: OWNED CHENGHOU AFTER 3 1/2 hours of nonstop bullshit deaths and unfair ai skills. not very fun...

Edited by PooNonEEE

Sebenco Climb got owned... with a time of 2:07:XX it was cool cuz i was fourth coming into the fifth lap and i had missles. I then shot at that turn right before the long stretch and it hit all 3 of them. I came in first and i ran a perfect line after that.. it really takes perfection and luck in elite

completed Arcade Perfect. Thank God i can be done with these stupid races but I did notice I learned how to cut corners really smoothly while gaining spots without hitting walls. thats the key to winning and getting really lucky with item pick ups. It's a combination of keeping a perfect line, shooting ur enemies at the right time, and boosting and auto piloting at the most needed places. The learning curve is the hardest part to this game

completed Arcade Perfect. Thank God i can be done with these stupid races but I did notice I learned how to cut corners really smoothly while gaining spots without hitting walls. thats the key to winning and getting really lucky with item pick ups. It's a combination of keeping a perfect line, shooting ur enemies at the right time, and boosting and auto piloting at the most needed places. The learning curve is the hardest part to this game

nobody cares...

I think that after a while you race perfectly, but the outcome is determined by luck. You have to pick the correct items at any given time. I was racing at Metropia and I was second on the 4th lap. I was seeing the first ship, but my pickups were shield, shield, bomb, mines, shield, mines, shield, bomb or something like that, which means I got 2nd.

Few games later, it was like hitting the jackpot! I went 1st place on the 4th round after 4 Turbos and 3-4 auto pilots!!!

Also, auto-pilot is the turbo boost of corners, just use it in tight corners and you'll benefit the most.

PS: I care

i h8 how this guy keeps posting random shit...

If I knew it earlier, I would have said more just to piss you more. Thanks for the info

i no i do but at least mine ppl will get a laugh at

No, they don't...

PS: It's funny, how you said I made a mistake in a word once! (Even though English is not my native language). You on the other hand, "sound" more like an autistic.

Edited by Surfdrifter