New player tips

hermdog006

I'm new to the game, and working on Frenzy. Can you provide some efficiency tips for the pursuit to platinum?

For example: What teams should I chose in these early stages?

Any general tips you could have benefited from when you started playing....thanks

I chose Pirhana, because it was the fastest. Anyway, you need a lot of practice! I'm on 50% and my savefile says 60 hours of gameplay so long!!!

I used Feisar for the handling until I needed some more speed for the time trials, where I started using Icarus.

Turn off the pilot assist ASAP. It slows you down and bounces you off the walls which screws up your line. It may take an hour to adjust but it will benefit you in the end sooo much.

Also, not banging into walls is more typically effective than trying to hit every single speed pad.

Edited by TheDukeZip

I chose Pirhana, because it was the fastest. Anyway, you need a lot of practice! I'm on 50% and my savefile says 60 hours of gameplay so long!!!

60 hrs lol noob... ime at 55% and ive played for 8 hrs.... wow are ppl just that bad at this game... i think that u should just not play this game if ur gonna waste your whole life playing it... i can think of way better things to do w/ the 52 hrs that i have that u dont =)

60 hrs lol noob... ime at 55% and ive played for 8 hrs.... wow are ppl just that bad at this game... i think that u should just not play this game if ur gonna waste your whole life playing it... i can think of way better things to do w/ the 52 hrs that i have that u dont =)

Yeah, right. I'm missing the AG assassin, bling brigade, gemini, which can be easily obtained and currently I'm few zones away from Zone Zeus and few elite races from Elite Campaign Legend or maybe it counts the hours that I leave the game on the main menu and do other things .But I don't get it in these forums. You make a comment and someone comments on you being "fat" or "noob" or whatever.

Do you get your e-penis larger with this attitude? So, I'm going to say something that i haven't said before. Go fuck yourself... There are too many childish behaviours around here, that I don't need to explain and apologize to any little prick that thinks he is the best and has the urge to insult me!

Feel free to ban me if you want to. I'm not taking anything back....

Yeah, right. I'm missing the AG assassin, bling brigade, gemini, which can be easily obtained and currently I'm few zones away from Zone Zeus and few elite races from Elite Campaign Legend or maybe it counts the hours that I leave the game on the main menu and do other things .But I don't get it in these forums. You make a comment and someone comments on you being "fat" or "noob" or whatever.

Do you get your e-penis larger with this attitude? So, I'm going to say something that i haven't said before. Go fuck yourself... There are too many childish behaviours around here, that I don't need to explain and apologize to any little prick that thinks he is the best and has the urge to insult me!

It's okay, man. I suck at this game too. :D

1. wat's and e-penis?

2. you spelt behaviors wrong

3. y would u need to explain or apologize for anything? we all no u suck, no biggie

4. lol u called ur self a fat noob

well all i need is a couple golds left now and im up 2 ten hours.... so im pretty sure i could have gotten to 100% probably 2 or 3 times (if i could) if i spent 60 hrs on it

60 hrs = 2.5 days

wow u wasted 2.5 days and dont even have 100%.......

well i'll take it upon my self to be the bigger man and apologize for anything mean i have said to this kid, i just speak my mind... i hope a moderator doesn't ban either of us.... its just that im pretty damn sure surfdrifter should have these trophies done w/

glad thats done and over w/ =)

p.s. if u leave the game menu on and do other things, wat exactly r u doing... (hmmmmm i wonder????)

Edited by SuccesS-