Sol 2

Lemegeton300

anyone got any tips for this track. i am going for elite campaign legend and i can find enough barrel rolls and places to use speed boost to win on all other tracks but i cant seem to get anywhere on sol 2. can someone tell me where i should be trying to barrell roll or use a speed boost. i try boost and roll at that bit early on where the track goes into a nosedive but i always end up hitting the walls on the next corner

I usually use boost powerups on the stretch where the starting line is. Trying to do barrel rolls on this track is just asking for trouble. Just make sure you hit all of the speed pads, and take the corners tightly. Make good use of weapon pick ups. Use the autopilot powerup on the really tight corners if you have trouble with them.

And most important tip of all...wish yourself luck.

Edited by Puppystomper

I used Icarus every time I went on this track (excluding tournaments, of course). Trying to barrel roll is simply going to cause problems. Practice your lines, use airbrakes and d-pad (often before you actually get to the turn), and you can do perfect laps consistently. During races, I also tend to ignore the weapon power pads unless they get in my way.

You'll need good practice for your lines when you try to beat the Time Trial on Sol 2 in Dropzone...

Good Luck!