Missing Trophies after PS3 update.

xaenimadotnet

Strangely, after the PS3 v2.50 update I began to play wipeout and to my horror, there was no saved profile. For some reason, the PS3 data had failed to restore ANY of my data. I rebooted and all was restored EXCEPT the main profile save data, (which was replaced by the new profile created on starting the game prior to the restoration of the backup) so now I have to go through all the the campaign mode again AND re-earn the loyalty points. :(

But that's not all. Even Stranger was the disappearence of my 'Endurance' Trophy and 'Connected 2' trophy only. This aint too bad because they're easy to acheive, but... why? Anyone else have similar problems?

But that's not all. Even Stranger was the disappearence of my 'Endurance' Trophy and 'Connected 2' trophy only. This aint too bad because they're easy to acheive, but... why? Anyone else have similar problems?

Where those the last two trophies you got before the FW 2.50 update? If that's the case, could it be that you didn't syncronize them? When a trophy is syncronized, it's stored on Sonys servers and a FW update of your own PS3 should have no bearing on what trophies you have and not.