Cheat Zico - shortcut remix

JFthebestJan

• 1 month later...

Oh JFthebestJan, remember me ? :p

Didn't sign in to psn for months, you deleted me or not ? :o

Anyway thanks for the glitch, unfortunately it came late .. i plated the game 4 years ago on different account. But this along with getting gold medal in Laguna Seca (Gran Turismo 3) were the most difficult races i did in games.

• 7 months later...

Just got it that way. I can confirm it works.

After years of not playing wipeout i was heading to get this trophy.

A friend told me about this video here...

I needed to do a lot of practice with the controls again and also adjust control settings. (no analog function of cause)

Download the video and watch it over and over again. I watched the important part 30 times or so...

The thing is:

you have to do it -exactly- as he shows in the video. managing a lot of different controls at once or shortly after another.

If you dont use boost and throttle at the same time you jumpstart over the edge: doesnt work.

If ship does fly too high or too low over or under the track ending to the left: doesnt work.

If the ship flies too far ort too straight over the track (need to stear to the left): doesnt work.

I got it done after 120 rounds (but coming from no practice) in the racebox.

Racebox is much easier then doing it in the Event!

Only works woth the latest patch installed by the way.

Good luck and good nerves to anyone who needs it.

Edited by ZombieMarco

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

OMG OMG OMG, the glitch works!!!!!... I practice but I was seeing that was using the wrong air brake instead of the right and I got flying through the map, when I enter the map I was in wrong way and got a time of 9:59 then I correct the course of the ship and pass the finish line and the clock still at 9:59, I reach the overpass and I fell off by accident, when this happen the clock starts again then I crossed the finish line and got a time of 0.15.90 which leaves me in rank 31 globally. Like I said before: THE GLITCH WORKS!

• 9 months later...

Hey! This Works! I went back to this game recently and after only being able to get a fast lap time of 32.30 legit, I decide to give this glitch a go. Took me about 15 tries but i finally got it right. As someone stated earlier, study the video. It helped me to also look at the track map in Racebox mode. What you are actually doing while in the air is turning 180 degrees left. This track is virtually a big oval. Also as stated above once you side shift off of the overpass only use the turbo, DO NOT press the accelerator button.

Good Luck! And thanks for the glitch.:applause:

PS

Oh, btw, my new lap time is 0.08.52, 22nd in the world.

Edited by matlock49g

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Just tried this today Nov. 6th 2021 and it still works in case anybody wonders if it's gotten patched. I think it's safe to say that the PS3 version will not receive a patch on this anymore (even though I read it's impossible on the Omega Collection). It took me a couple of tries to get it right but once I did it really worked so anyone who just cannot make it should give this a go instead.^^

On 6/2/2017 at 6:16 AM, SDT69 said:

How do you make a complete halt of the ship after hitting the 4th speedpad?

The ship has no brake :think:

I was wondering this too. Then I tried using both airbrakes at the same time and violá my car stopped. I wish I would have realized this when I was actually struggling with the Elite Campaign.^^