Is it smarter to complete DLC/Fury before the main game?

RemingtonInk

I have no interest in race simulators whatsoever so you can imagine my skill in this genre is not stellar.

I was wondering if it is smart to do the DLC (Fury) first to gain experience in how to play this game. Or is there some reason why the main game has to be done before the DLC?

I would gladly like to hear some third party (i.e. your) opinions on this matter.

Fury is pretty easy I think, compared to the main game anyway. It's mainly mini game races too compared to actual races. I did the main game first then the DLC, I don't think choosing one before the other will make you better at the game. Just takes a lot of practice :)

I sucked at wipEout when I first started playing, but now have 100% in this and wipEout 2048.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have a related question. The skins that you unlock for getting a medal in every cell of Fury - do they count as "campaign skins" with regards to the Bling Brigade trophy?

Yes those are the skins you need for Bling Brigade. You'll unlock them for getting at least a bronze in every campaign race of the original game.