Zone Zeus missed ???

Mietepiet

There is a time limit between zones, something like 10 seconds. But when you reach the really high zones (60+) the gap becomes much bigger. I noticed that from Zone 60 onwards, it took me much longer to reach a new zone than when it did at the beginning.

seemed faster to me, but maybe just because i was too busy concentrating on the track to look at my zones, so it just seemed fast.

It also helps to hit your lines going into the turns... the more you have to compensate with your airbrakes, the more likely you are to end up pinballing into the walls and ending your run in a hurry. Stay focused and don't crack. If you start paying attention to the zones you're in, you'll freak out at 70 and proceed to wreck your way out by 73-74.

It also helps to hit your lines going into the turns... the more you have to compensate with your airbrakes, the more likely you are to end up pinballing into the walls and ending your run in a hurry. Stay focused and don't crack. If you start paying attention to the zones you're in, you'll freak out at 70 and proceed to wreck your way out by 73-74.

I know, already searched for the option to turn off the HUD.

I guess just need a better hart surgeon.

It's not skills, cause I perfect lap Mach zone many many times, but I also like to play pinball:eek:

if you start pinballing/have a big crash then all you need to do is focus your eyes as far down the track as possible. parallax etc... works a treat :)

also if you do crash into a wall at a high zone, don't compensate and slam on the airbrakes in the other direction because more often that not the zone ship will bounce off the wall anyway so you will end up having to actually steer into the wall you crashed into.

This advice is adapted from advice ProblemSolver gave me (Mr 150 as i like to call him) :)