Wipeout Online Trophies

TrustCrusher

I am planning to plat this soon (I have virtually no trophies for it) and seeing as PS4 is just around the corner and this being an old game, I was wondering if perhaps I should get the MP trophies out of the way first. Is it reasonable to think that the servers for this game's MP may not be up for much longer?

Furthermore, are the MP trophies difficult at all or is it just the SP campaign that I really need to worry about? I've tried Elite mode on a few races a whole bunch and it's kicking my arse so far and I haven't got one Elite gold, but I'm going to keep at it. (If anyone has general tips for SP elite too, that would be appreciated as well)

I am planning to plat this soon (I have virtually no trophies for it) and seeing as PS4 is just around the corner and this being an old game, I was wondering if perhaps I should get the MP trophies out of the way first. Is it reasonable to think that the servers for this game's MP may not be up for much longer?

Furthermore, are the MP trophies difficult at all or is it just the SP campaign that I really need to worry about? I've tried Elite mode on a few races a whole bunch and it's kicking my arse so far and I haven't got one Elite gold, but I'm going to keep at it. (If anyone has general tips for SP elite too, that would be appreciated as well)

Its recommended and I doubt it will close as wipeout 2048 was released about a year ago. Online may seem dead, but boosting thread can help straighten that problem if you have doubts. I'm thinking of retrying wipeout as I quit after 10%, the game got boring as SP was tougher than the online trophies. I won an elite race, 1st one, it took me 12 tries plus shortcuts. If you have the patience, and the guts go for it. Rare plat, but the DLC is also quite challenging, be aware of that. Luckily, I got 4 free thank you PSN hackers. :p

Good luck to you hope this info helped you.

The MP trophies are a joke and can be done in about an hour if you boost. The hardest trophy is Bling Brigade. You need to finish a race with all 8 players using the skins that you unlock by completing the campaign.

Yes, It's the SP you need to worry about. But if you're not worried about difficulty but only unobtainable trophies due to servers closing, I'd say go for it.