How am I healing during Zone matches?

Madbuk

This game is driving me insane. It is worse than doing the Uncharted 2 DLC legit, worse then the Ico 2 hour run... in fact, I would say it's the hardest game I've ever experienced.

Anyway, I'm doing a trophy from the Fury DLC for getting 50,000 in every map. (Got 1. Yay.) I've noticed that I'm healing during the match, but I don't know how and it only seems to be early on. I would be at 80 one second, and 100 the next.

I'm not complaining, but it would be useful to know why I'm healing - especially doing my 75 zone run.

I need this 100%. I hate deleting games without getting every trophy, and it is taking up a lot of my 55gig hard-drive atm, rendering my PS+ useless. :mad:

So I want this 100% done, allowing me to rid myself of this game and move on.

tl;dr Anyone know why I'm healing during Zone matches?

"If the player has taken damage and is able to succesfully pilot the ship for a peroid of time without taking any damage, the ship will gradually heal itself. However the heal timer is reset everytime the ship sustains damage. This makes is harder to keep the ship going in the faster Zones and eventually the player will be unable to pilot well enough to survive."

Taken from wiki. Regarding the 50k x 4 trophy, just keep your focus and try to learn the maps by heart. From my experience, it takes about 25 zones to reach 50k and even faster if you make perfect laps.

"If the player has taken damage and is able to succesfully pilot the ship for a peroid of time without taking any damage, the ship will gradually heal itself. However the heal timer is reset everytime the ship sustains damage. This makes is harder to keep the ship going in the faster Zones and eventually the player will be unable to pilot well enough to survive."

Taken from wiki. Regarding the 50k x 4 trophy, just keep your focus and try to learn the maps by heart. From my experience, it takes about 25 zones to reach 50k and even faster if you make perfect laps.

Thanks for the quick reply, got my 50k trophy just now. Working on other Fury ones now as I've heard they are easier then main game.

• 5 months later...

Actually, your ship recovers 10 points of energy for every zone in which you sustain no damage. Each zone lasts 10 seconds. The ENTIRE zone has to be clean in order to recover your life. So if Zone 25 is not perfect, you will have to have a clean Zone 26 in order to get your energy back.

Also remember that barrel rolls consume 15 points of energy.

• 2 months later...
Actually, your ship recovers 10 points of energy for every zone in which you sustain no damage. Each zone lasts 10 seconds. The ENTIRE zone has to be clean in order to recover your life. So if Zone 25 is not perfect, you will have to have a clean Zone 26 in order to get your energy back.

Also remember that barrel rolls consume 15 points of energy.

I'm glad there's a glitch for zone Zeus and airbraker. I suck at zone mode/battle.