XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > W (PS3) > Wipeout HD

Old 05-09-2012, 12:48 AM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Community Gaming Event Silver   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Default "Arcade Perfect" glitch fixed?

As I was taking a break from Elite Campaign Legend, I've started to run some races for Arcade Perfect trophy. As I rembered the glitch (you set up 2 players for speeding down AI), i won Vineta K forward and... No stats registered. Can someone confirm if this glitch was disabled, or do I need to win forward AND reverse for it to count?
Phodda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Events Director

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   Staff - Events Director   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)

Maybe you already won? Check stats and see which ones are greyed out and which are red. The red ones are the ones you have completed in first place.

Sig and Avatar by TheFlyingToaster
Harry94_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:43 PM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Community Gaming Event Silver   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   1,000 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry94 View Post
Maybe you already won? Check stats and see which ones are greyed out and which are red. The red ones are the ones you have completed in first place.
That's the problem. I won the race, but the stats didn't change at all. To make things weirder, I've run some tests yesterday. Raced on Vineta K, on single player, and on Anulpha Pass, using the glitch. The stats on Anulpha Pass did't register.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Awesome Mystery Award   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 2 Champions - Team 4Play   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

Don't quote me on this, but I think they fixed that glitch. Arcade Perfect stats don't register in split screen anymore.

Ride ze Shoopuf?

Dark_Phantom_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Events Director

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   Staff - Events Director   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Phantom_89 View Post
Don't quote me on this, but I think they fixed that glitch. Arcade Perfect stats don't register in split screen anymore.
If anybody else can confirm, I'll add this to the guide. Bad news for this trophy then, looks like you'll have to actually master the reverse tracks.

Sig and Avatar by TheFlyingToaster
Harry94_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:52 PM   #6 (permalink)

Unless there was a patch in the last 2 days, I got the trophy using the latest version, using the glitch. what I did notice is that the game likes to reset the racebox difficulty to novice a lot, so maybe thats the deal.. anyway it works (as long as there wasn't a new version since I last played 2 days ago)

Im567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:26 AM   #7 (permalink)

I got the Arcade Perfect trophy and I'm pretty sure the 2 player trick works (at least on version 2.5). I just make sure that the A.I. was set to Elite (it resets to Novice everytime).
chardxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:01 AM   #8 (permalink)

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im567 View Post
what I did notice is that the game likes to reset the racebox difficulty to novice
What he said. I Got this trophy two or three weeks ago using the co op glitch and this was after the latest update. Pay attention to the difficulty resetting itself to Novice when you change one of the other race settings, i forget which one exactly makes the difficulty change from Elite back to Novice but i completed two races without getting my stats to register a win before i figured it out.

100%: AVP, Bioshock, Bioshock2, CoDBO, CoDBO II, CoDClassic, CoD MW2, CoD MW3, CoDWaW, F1 2010, Infamous, Infamous2, KZ HD, KZ2, KZ3, MGS4, Pure, RE5, [RE6 (This game really sucks!)], Soldner X2:Final Prototype, The Chronicles of Riddick, Uncharted, Uncharted 2

Incomplete: Bioshock Infinite (80%), F1 2012 (97%), Mag (0%), Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer (80%), WipEout HD (85%),
matlock49g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:29 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matlock49g View Post
What he said. I Got this trophy two or three weeks ago using the co op glitch and this was after the latest update. Pay attention to the difficulty resetting itself to Novice when you change one of the other race settings, i forget which one exactly makes the difficulty change from Elite back to Novice but i completed two races without getting my stats to register a win before i figured it out.
I had the same issue, make sure that the difficulty doesn't change back from Elite to Novice.

Will block and delete empty requests
DRY91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:15 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRY91 View Post
I had the same issue, make sure that the difficulty doesn't change back from Elite to Novice.
Tred two times today, to no avail. Seems that it's bugged to me and I'll have to take it hard way...