"Arcade Perfect" glitch fixed?

Phodda

As I was taking a break from Elite Campaign Legend, I've started to run some races for Arcade Perfect trophy. As I rembered the glitch (you set up 2 players for speeding down AI), i won Vineta K forward and... No stats registered. Can someone confirm if this glitch was disabled, or do I need to win forward AND reverse for it to count?

Maybe you already won? Check stats and see which ones are greyed out and which are red. The red ones are the ones you have completed in first place.

That's the problem. I won the race, but the stats didn't change at all. To make things weirder, I've run some tests yesterday. Raced on Vineta K, on single player, and on Anulpha Pass, using the glitch. The stats on Anulpha Pass did't register.

Unless there was a patch in the last 2 days, I got the trophy using the latest version, using the glitch. what I did notice is that the game likes to reset the racebox difficulty to novice a lot, so maybe thats the deal.. anyway it works (as long as there wasn't a new version since I last played 2 days ago)

what I did notice is that the game likes to reset the racebox difficulty to novice

What he said. I Got this trophy two or three weeks ago using the co op glitch and this was after the latest update. Pay attention to the difficulty resetting itself to Novice when you change one of the other race settings, i forget which one exactly makes the difficulty change from Elite back to Novice but i completed two races without getting my stats to register a win before i figured it out.

What he said. I Got this trophy two or three weeks ago using the co op glitch and this was after the latest update. Pay attention to the difficulty resetting itself to Novice when you change one of the other race settings, i forget which one exactly makes the difficulty change from Elite back to Novice but i completed two races without getting my stats to register a win before i figured it out.

I had the same issue, make sure that the difficulty doesn't change back from Elite to Novice.

i'm having the same problem here, tried using the split-screen glitch and when i go to the stats screen the races are coming up BLUE not RED.

edit: doh! i was winning via 2 player glitch, i just had the HD scheme on not the Fury one. also, i read a tip that you let player 2 win all the races and it's even easier. this is true as i just belted past the A.I. and got the trophy! woot! :)

Edited by plisken1979

Tred two times today, to no avail. Seems that it's bugged to me and I'll have to take it hard way...

I tried this today. I tested a few scenarios to see what worked and what didn't. Here's what I recommend.

In Racebox, select Single Race/Phantom/Weapons On/Elite/2 Players

Select your track.

Select the cars for each player. When you select player 2's car, don't hit X. Back out and re-select "Elite".

Next, hit X to confirm the track and the cars - DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING.

You will start the race as player 2. Win the race, then crash/destroy player 1.

Keep the controller set to player 1, then hit X to exit the race.

If you did everything correctly, next to "Race Again" the difficulty will say "Elite". If it says "Novice", then you did something wrong when setting the race up.

Next, go to the Statistics Screen under Extra and confirm that it worked!