Find Bling Brigade Partners

olsen77

*This thread is for Bling Brigade and Bling Brigade ONLY. For all other online trophies, please use the other boosting thread.*

Please use this thread to set up games to get the Bling Brigade trophy. There are a few simple guidelines for this that you must follow.

1. When you sign up, please post your PSN ID and the time zone that you in. It will be much easier to coordinate a time with seven other people if everyone knows how much of a time difference there is between people.

2. The eight of you that sign up have agree on the time. The agreed upon time will be edited into this post along with the names of the eight people.

3. If you sign up, you have to show up at the agreed upon time. Remember, the trophies of the other seven people to sign up for this are dependent on you being there.

4. It's only eight people per race. It's first come, first serve. If you miss out, then you'll be in on the next race to be set up.

5. This thread will be managed, updated, and cleaned up as it's needed.

Edited by olsen77
Update

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still need the Trophy.

Add me if you need it aswell.

PSN : MeganiX

CET = Central European Time = UTC (GMT) +1 hours

CEST = Central European Summer Time = UTC (GMT) + 2 hours

Edited by MeganiX

ok we have a full group, who will be organizing the event? and what time?

Now there's a full group. I think you should start sending some messages out on PSN and work out a time. Post it here, and I'll add it to the first post. I'd also say that you send a message to mccrash3000 too in case someone can't make it, he can be a sub.

Ok, i'm out for this run, please add me for the next one, or let me know if i can arrange it

You're definitely the first one on the next run, but you're also the first sub in case someone doesn't show up. Pay attention to the time that gets posted in case they need someone.

Edited by olsen77