Crash-Landing 220m on Ski Landing

PS4Trophies Wozamil

I spent at least an hour or two trying to get this trophy. Simply, it was a pain in the ass. The biggest key is being able to fly straight in the air without moving much at a good angle. You can see the proper angle you should be in family mode. However, to get this trophy, like most specific event trophies, you can't play family mode. I was never able to get the required distance with the Dualshock controller. It's to hard to remain still while in the air.

I finally got this trophy, quite easily, after switching to the Move controller. If you have that, definitely use it for this event. It's much easier to remain still. Of course, you'll need to have a decent start to get good wind, a perfect run down the ramp, and a perfect jump at the end. An hour with the DS controller got me no further than 211 meters, but after switching to Move, I got 230m on my second attempt.

Edited by PS4Trophies Wozamil

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I was much worse with the Move - 150 metres average!

So I persisted with the dualshock, and got 225 metres after a lot of trying.

Just do this on training mode and keep restarting till you nail it - for me it was luck more than skill, it just depends on the wind/angle in the air, presuming you get a perfect start and take off. i did many 'perfect' jumps but was getting only around 200 metres normally.:think:

• 6 months later...

i used the Thoughdown Zone challenge and the dualshock, not the move.

the key is to oppose the wind, not only left or right, but also up and down. i didn't figure it out at the beginning, but after studing the wind trail around the body i started to move also up and down.

the start doesn't change much...i did 225m with a poor start

hope it helps