Rate the trophy difficulty...  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.56

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 1 month later...

I voted a 3. However, some of the challenges are a little tricky, especially the curling ones. Crash Landing is also pretty difficult if you're using a dual shock controller but that one is made easy if you have a Move controller. Without the Move controller, I would have voted much higher. I did the entire game with a DS except for that one trophy.

• 1 month later...

no idea how you guys did a 3, 3 is still like a walk in the park for me....this no where close. curling is rediculous (not winning) just the challenges for them are rediculously impossible like, and a couple boss challenges are damn well near impossible too. 6 i had to vote. this game harder than the cod series :/ or gow. crap on this game and ship it back to GF. lol.

would vote less if there were "video" guides. as the curling challenges would be much easier if there were some somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

The game wasn't really that difficult. Takes a little while to get used to all the different controls, but they aren't really that hard to use once you know them, neither are they too different! :)

I enjoyed this game. Felt like an arcade game, but with a silly story and campaign. Had some good laughs with the videoclips before and after tournaments and challenges. :)

I was very unsure what to vote on this game, maybe a 3 is a good choice, but I voted 4. For some it might be as hard as a 5. This game isn't impossible hard by any means, but some challenges might serve as a challenge once in a while. Once you master the challenges, the tournaments will go much easier! It's all about practicing a couple of rounds.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The game is easier than other Winter Sports games and I still think it is a lot of fun!

The hardest trophy was "Catch up" for me, due to I was unable to stay the last after the first turn, lol )))

I vote 3 but it could be up to 6 for those who are unfamiliar with that kind of games

• 1 month later...

Gave it a 3. Most of the challenges are very simple but a couple of the later curling challenges can be a little frustrating and may take 10+ attempts. Didn't have any problem getting over 220m in the ski jump. The cups are so easy that you can skip most of the longer events (curling/paraskiing) by giving up at the start, and still finish the tournament well ahead of the rest. Took about 7.5 hours.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
this is the worst sport game that i've ever played.... waste of money

Then you obviously haven't tried many of these sports games. Try Motionsports Adrenaline, it's like a blunt copy of this game, just worse in every single way. This game is actually pretty good. Sure it feels like an arcade game, and that's some of the charm, but it has a long story mode with lots of challenges and tournaments and even a funny story. It got a level system and you can purchase joker cards and upgrades. There's even online multiplayer and local multiplayer. The "mini-games" works. The graphics is pretty good. One thing is sure, I haven't played any sports games ever that I like more than this one. <_< At least it's not just one "mini-game" like some type of football or icehockey or something, at least it's more varied and there is more to do. The game knows what it is and doesn't try to be "cool", but rather instead play joke on itself, especially the story. Always fun to watch the video clips in the story mode, I think it's important to know they don't try to be serious in those, it's not meant to be a serious game. It's a compilation of arcade games put together with a funny story mode, lots to do, many options. Seems pretty good if you ask me, again especially compared to pretty much any other sports game, and especially those that takes themselves too seriously and doesn't have half the content of this game.

Edited by MMDE

....Try Motionsports Adrenaline, it's like a blunt copy of this game, just worse in every single way. This game is actually pretty good. Sure it feels like an arcade game,

I gave this game a closer look because of your recommendation in a different thread and I'm glad I did - thanks! I don't play many sports games, and like even fewer, but I had fun with this one. I prefer arcade and winter sports, so it's a good fit for me.

Was toying with getting Motionsports Adrenaline - maybe I'll be a bit more wary of that one....

• 3 months later...

Voting 5, mostly because of the curling challenges and the 220 Meter crash landing. Without those it's about a 3.

The curling was very hard for me, annoying that they would put so many challenges on that particular discipline.

I don't know if the 220 meter glitched on me, because when I got it the board showed that my jump only was ~180 meter.

But I guess it could have been delayed and actually popped for the jump previous jump, because I didn't look at the result for that. (Allthough I'm pretty sure it was a weak jump).

• 2 weeks later...

My vote is a 4. This is not a walk in the park platinum by any means, but with persistance on some of the tougher challenges it will come.

The ski jump crash landing was by far the hardest imo - I was terrible with the Move controller, despite what others have said I found it much harder.In the end I did 225m with the normal controller after many many tries.

The Biathalon Boss is tough, you have to basically nail a perfect run including five rifle hits in very quick succession to have any chance.

I found the curling challenges easier than expected, after reading the forums i was expecting a tough time but they only took 10 minutes each.

The career races are easy, and family mode comes in handy on some of them, but can be a real hinderance on others. I found swapping between normal and family mode depending on the discipline the best bet to guarantee a win.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I gave this 4. Some of the challenges are mildly difficult, although I thought the curling challenges were on the easier side. Some of the boss challenges I had to replay several times and the bobsled jet challenge to me awhile. The cups are very easy to win as some events are almost sure wins and many times the other teams will alternate beating each other in the events giving you a lot of margin for error. I could never get good scores in ski flying but even though I always got fourth it didn't matter in the final result of the cup.