How do you unlock the DLC squares puzzles?

Oo Ion oO

I've completed all the jigsaw puzzles, but the squares puzzles are still locked.

I've completed the DLC episodes 100 % so no I don't know what to do?

Edit: Found out.:

Level 7 Square Puzzle Locations

Amazing Planet

Above Tokyo, below Sea of Okhotsk

Aquatic Life

Arctic circle on the right of Slider #2

Dangerous Encounters

Above Episode "Dangerous Flora" in Africa

Predators Vs. Prey

Middle of the Amazon Basin

Edited by Oo Ion oO

• 4 weeks later...
You did buy the DLC? Because they're not available on the original game.

If you bought the DLC, you just enter Quest mode and find the new episodes there.

Yeah i have the DLC, i managed to find the gorilla level 7 jigsaw (strangely it was already unlocked) but i can't find the level 7 jigsaws in any of the other quest modes, and when i finished the jigsaw the trophy for completing a level 7 jigsaw never popped either :(, do you have to complete the jigsaw in Quest mode, or in the seperate jigsaws mode for the trophy?

Yeah i have the DLC, i managed to find the gorilla level 7 jigsaw (strangely it was already unlocked) but i can't find the level 7 jigsaws in any of the other quest modes, and when i finished the jigsaw the trophy for completing a level 7 jigsaw never popped either :(, do you have to complete the jigsaw in Quest mode, or in the seperate jigsaws mode for the trophy?

You have to complete the new episodes in quest mode first, and as each episode is finished, new puzzles unlocks, which you in turn must solve in the puzzles menu.

• 11 months later...