To rebirth or not to rebirth...

That is the question...

Looking for some advice from those who have a bit more time invested. I'm at GR8, 2 rebirths and have managed to beef up my earth armor a bit and have a modest +10 sword and another GR8 sword I'm starting to develop as my first basic elemental weapon. I'm also sitting about 11,000 experience from being able to take my third rebirth.

Question is I'm finally able to solo some of the mobs that drop the loot I need to upgrade my gear so I'm debating on whether to take the rebirth now and somewhat exclude myself from that gear for a bit while I build back up (and possibly completely if I take another skill set) or if I should stick with longsword for a while longer and prepare the stuff I'll need, then take the rebirth after.

I'm already leaning towards waiting, as I'm just now starting to get a couple people to group with who don't want to just run BR2 over and over and get the GR points with no preparation for later missions, but just wanted to see what other people's experience tells them on this.

And I thought it would be nice to have a thread other than the boosting thread getting a post or two. ;)

• 5 weeks later...