GR 13 Armor ??

Zack-1412

hi guyz ^^

i'm now in GR13 and i don't have any i dia how to make GR13 Armor ??!

i read a lot they sead u have to comblet ques and anther things !!

so can u guyz help me ??

There is no Georama armor for GR13 the only armor is for GR14 and GR15 if and only when you max out the stats in your Hometown georama.Max the stats to 50 to unlock the both stat bonuses.each job part is different armor IE;lumberjacks,miners,etc.make sure you buy the coins after maxing stats to fifty or the armor doesnt appear.

also adding to previous message,make 5 different save files once youve got around 800k.then make different georama's on those save files to save yourself some ( alot!!) of dough.upload those georamas as you want and use original save to purchase the coins to unlock your desired armor.This has saved me hundreds of thoudsands of guilder,possibly even millions.

Yeah, from what I've read, you don't want to waste your time or money with the upgraded Georama armor that you can bind at GR12. The stat boosts are worse than normal GR11 and GR12 gear that you can bind without even building your Georama.

I just got my first piece of GR14 armor (Dominion Boots), and I must say the stat boost was worth the 300,000 gilda it cost to bind and enhance to +10. Now my tank gear (spear build) puts me at 615 defense.

This page below will tell you all about the Georama unlockables, including coins you need, and all the armor for GR12, GR14 and GR15.

White Knight Chronicles International Edition Georama Unlockable List for PlayStation 3 by Unknown_PC - GameFAQs

One word of advice though. If you plan to do the town upload trick and have a hard time building towns (meaning: it bores you to death), better wait with it to GR 15 since you would have to upgrade the GR 14 towns which cannot be done with the preparated town dummy savefiles as long as they do not match the GR 15 requirements.

In other words: Uploading towns with a GR 14 char will force you to re-create all towns/savefiles again from scratch once you hit GR 15. Patient people might wait til GR 15 OR do only the one/two town(s) they find most useful for their current build.

Edited by Riff-Raff