How can i get 10.000.000 gil ??

Zack-1412

hi guz

h want to ask u about how to get 10.000.000 gil ( money ) ??

i main is there fast way ??

i sell all my item and i got 5.000.000 gil =(

i there fast way to get the other 5.000.000 gil ??

i'm GR 12 and i want to get 10.000.000 gil trophy to get the trophy left :applause:

so can u gyz help me ??

Hmm... let me make it clear. The "DLCs" do unlock some new armors and weapons (Demon and Archdemon weapons are all DLCs) but you need to "bind" them first. The quests wont just "give" those armors and weapons to you as completion reward. You do get some blue items but they don't have much value in terms of gilda.

So as I mentioned before, Big Red all the way or SA2.

• 7 months later...

I'm currently GR10 and I'm sitting at around 1.8 million, but I can say that these days there are quite a few higher GR players who are willing to kick back and help the lower levels. If I had more time to commit to grinding and less of an incessant need to max out my gear to peak performance I would actually have quite a bit more money, since my total has gone down from GR9 by quite a bit (of course I was making a killing when rebirthing and farming sprogs at lower levels, as the money drops go up...). Also, if you do a lot of soloing and farming like I do, especially as a tank class, expect to turn quite a bit of that profit back in as repairs comparatively. If I'm doing my job right now and no one is getting hit, 1-2k of my profit from a quest often goes back to fixing my gear, especially in a quest where the rest of the team isn't up to really beating down the enemy in a hurry or in a farming situation where you and the boss are trading shots for a while before you show your utter superiority in taking a hit. :p

But, as someone who intends to work up a higher end georama just to make something perty, I figure I'll need the full 10,000,000... or at least end up using it, and I'll be picking up more money as I farm up all the ingredients to produce 5 of everything. I know, I'm so twisted like that.