Skill tree pairings

I was wondering what the best pairs of skill trees are (ie: which 2 trees work together) because i am very near my first rebirth and want to change my avatars skills, i am currently a longsword/divine magic user and was thinking of becoming a mage, so if anyone can suggest any good combos of skill trees that would be great

I was wondering what the best pairs of skill trees are (ie: which 2 trees work together) because i am very near my first rebirth and want to change my avatars skills, i am currently a longsword/divine magic user and was thinking of becoming a mage, so if anyone can suggest any good combos of skill trees that would be great

If you're thinking of becoming a mage, then I would suggest Elemental Magic and Staff (for attack spells, Sigils, & Seekers), with the remainder of SP spent on Divine Magic.

If you're thinking of becoming a mage, then I would suggest Elemental Magic and Staff (for attack spells, Sigils, & Seekers), with the remainder of SP spent on Divine Magic.

I just rebirthed and this is the exact thing i did, i had enough points to max out both elemental magic and staff skill trees. It sounds like a good idea to spend the remaining points on divine magic, wasn't really sure what to spend them on as i've already maxed divine magic.

No no, you are going at it the wrong way. No two skill tree will be of any match except for maybe mages. So next rebirth, you may want to go Staff/Elemental 100% and spend all the remaining SP on divine which should get you upto Heal 3 or even Raise.

You will want to get a bit of divine all the time, preferably 100%. You can also look up the passive list from each tree and then go towards that tree. Like for instance, when you go for bow, you can 100% either Spear (DEX bonus) or Ele (INT bonus) if that makes any sense to you.

Bottomline: 100% a tree, go for another tree with similar passive bonus, get some divine and get other passives that corresponds to your main tree.

Edit: Damn my phone. By the time, I am done, I already see two posts.

Edited by EEHHHHHH

Well if you are after the trophy just try to fullfill as they said above staff with elemental. What I did was buy bullet eye, aim, full brace and then 2 trees. I made some fire bows and Boot Camp 2 it goes very fast too by the time you burn the AC before its gone you might get the next lvl and so on is just walking with fullbrace+Bulleye+Sting some people recommend to go for LS and Hack the mobs I felt it went well when I used sword with Flamesword and slash (or was it lunging?) well point is 1AC and same thing. Cheers on your rebirths ^^

Well if you are after the trophy just try to fullfill as they said above staff with elemental. What I did was buy bullet eye, aim, full brace and then 2 trees. I made some fire bows and Boot Camp 2 it goes very fast too by the time you burn the AC before its gone you might get the next lvl and so on is just walking with fullbrace+Bulleye+Sting some people recommend to go for LS and Hack the mobs I felt it went well when I used sword with Flamesword and slash (or was it lunging?) well point is 1AC and same thing. Cheers on your rebirths ^^

Tbh i probably should have thought about the skills i chose a bit mroe before i rebirthed, but it was my first tiem rebirthing and just wanted to change my skills i guess, i didn't really like my last skill sets, when i get to my next rebirth i'm going to think about about it more instead of just rushing into it.

Tbh i probably should have thought about the skills i chose a bit mroe before i rebirthed, but it was my first tiem rebirthing and just wanted to change my skills i guess, i didn't really like my last skill sets, when i get to my next rebirth i'm going to think about about it more instead of just rushing into it.

Don t worry thats part of learning I m on my 11th rebirth already because I wanted to test them all. 1 thing is to watch a role to play and another to be the one who play it ^^. As the time passes you might care less about rebirthing for how fast you can do it later in the game.:D

Don t worry thats part of learning I m on my 11th rebirth already because I wanted to test them all. 1 thing is to watch a role to play and another to be the one who play it ^^. As the time passes you might care less about rebirthing for how fast you can do it later in the game.:D

You sir, are a beast :D

he just can't make up his mind.. ;-)

Totally Truth LOL! first after the 4th rebirth I tried all roles again to test them out bow/divine/elemental was my last before this one but I didn t like the casting to dmg after all so I went to divine/bow/spear this time hopefully last but as I as said before I doubt it before WKC2 comes xD

Totally Truth LOL! first after the 4th rebirth I tried all roles again to test them out bow/divine/elemental was my last before this one but I didn t like the casting to dmg after all so I went to divine/bow/spear this time hopefully last but as I as said before I doubt it before WKC2 comes xD

11 rebirths is an awful lot lol :D

I suppose at least its giving you a chance to test out all possible combinations and find one that suits your playing style the best. I know thats what i'm going to do with my multiple rebirths.

I just rebirthed and this is the exact thing i did, i had enough points to max out both elemental magic and staff skill trees. It sounds like a good idea to spend the remaining points on divine magic, wasn't really sure what to spend them on as i've already maxed divine magic.
Staff and elemental magic are very, very powerful in mid-game and probably the fastest combination to reach Level 50 again. If you don't like the setup, use it in the spider quest to level up fast. Water (or in some cases fire) seeker plus magic boost and AoE spell and all the mobs disappear once in a sudden. :D

Much faster and less painful than the boring Bootcamp grinding. It is faster than hunting KOD elementals, too.

On the other hand, one should give magic a chance. It is a very versatile class with options to deal damage both on single mobs and on multiple ones, support the team and deal some staff damage too if needed (or to entertain the group). It is probably the best class to learn the essence of teamplay in this coop game, as well.

Staff and elemental magic are very, very powerful in mid-game and probably the fastest combination to reach Level 50 again. If you don't like the setup, use it in the spider quest to level up fast. Water (or in some cases fire) seeker plus magic boost and AoE spell and all the mobs disappear once in a sudden. :D

Much faster and less painful than the boring Bootcamp grinding. It is faster than hunting KOD elementals, too.

On the other hand, one should give magic a chance. It is a very versatile class with options to deal damage both on single mobs and on multiple ones, support the team and deal some staff damage too if needed (or to entertain the group). It is probably the best class to learn the essence of teamplay in this coop game, as well.

I forgot about the sprog cleaning quest, i've been grinding boot camp for ages:p, in about 5 hours i got from level 35 to 45 and i can see what you mean about being able to deal damage to mobs and dealing more damage overall, i'm really enjoying playing as a mage, only thing is the armor is pretty crap though but that isn't too much of a downside really.