Pestilence Sac x 3

Upgrade Mats:

Guardian Pearl Lv. 10: 5

Guardian Gem Lv. 1: 5

Mithril Ore: 9

Knave Arm: 8

Iced Dragon Tail+: 11

Aged Dragon Heart+: 3

[EDIT] I thought I would just list all the mats instead of listing all the individual level requirements like the WKC FanWiki. Hope this helps.

Edited by EEHHHHHH

Thanks, it does help. I'm thinking that this might be easier than farming the requirements for the Admiral Guards. The only difficult item in your list looks like Aged Dragon Heart+. Ice Dragon tail+ should farm pretty easy with the tail trick (I'm hoping).

Drops are "random" that's for sure. You can get tails from hitting the head, and skulls from hitting the tail. However, I ran Azure Dragon III last night about 8-10 times and already got 12 Ice Dragon tail+. I have heard that farming for all the items you need to +10 the armor before you actually bind the armor helps. This comes from the theory that the game will not give you what you need. So, get the items before you bind the armor so it doesn't know what you are planning to get... lol

Good luck getting a tail to drop off the dragons tail lol, everytime I break a tail, I seem to get something else. Once got an aged dragon skull off the tail in kod2. :p

Not hard at all with some solo runs of KOD. Especially if you dissect a dragon properly to get all the drops possible. Of course I can't assume everyone does that properly.