White Knight Chronicles FAQs

http://i.imgur.com/xpdr7Du.jpg

Credits to WhiteClone for the header ^^

1) I am a n00b. Help me get accustomed to the game!!

This game can be extremely brutal to people just starting out their adventure. Not much is properly explained over the course of the game and the learning curve is, admittedly, pretty steep.

However, just press :triangle: on your Dualshock Controller when playing the game, and select “System.” Go to "Help" and read through all the topics. These are some of the best tips a newcomer can ever ask for.

2) Is White Knight Chronicles a trilogy?

White Knight Chronicles was never meant to be a trilogy. The second iteration will conclude the series.

Source

However, there is a PSP version planned but it is assumed Level-5 won't be directly involved in it.

3) I am just getting started. Is the online still active?

Yes, you can still find lots of people just starting out in the game. Be sure to add people of similar Guild Rank to your friend’s list. S ranking some tier II quests is hard as it is, and questing with PuGs will only make it more frustrating.

Also, be sure to search for hometowns by “Similar Guild Rank” and also be sure to bookmark Se7en's, Kokoro's and Saberlily’s hometowns. You can bookmark a certain town by adding the town owner to your friend’s list and then by viewing their homepage. While on their homepage, press :triangle: and select “Add to Favorites.” The town owner doesn’t have to approve your friend request.

Se7en's PSN ID is CopenBlend

Saberlily's PSN ID is Nightkid315

Kokoro's PSN ID is Yuchee

4) Where can I find (…) item?

Be sure to post in this thread and we will be happy to help.

5) Can the platinum be obtained offline?

An absolutely big NO. The additional weekly quests which are absolutely needed if you are trying to solo the "Perfectionist's Badge" trophy require you to be online at some point to be unlocked.

6) What counts towards your Gold Horn trophy (Slay 10,000 monsters)?

Patch 1.04 in the JP version of Shirokishi Monogatari implemented a drop reward system for everybody within a certain vicinity of a killed enemy so as to not punish strict healers and buffers. So, based on similar assumption parameter, I am going to say that provided that you get the experience for a killed enemy (as seen in the top left action screen), it will count towards the cumulative total.

Source

7) What is the best class in the game?

While it is highly debatable, Spear comes pretty close to being the perfect class. A GR15 spear user can deal about the same damage as a Bow, Axe, Sword and a Longsword user and has infinitely better survivability than any of those classes. Spear class is also the best option for soloing later quests and is also the preferred choice for tankers.

At low Guild Rank however, it’s all about experimenting and building up those stars for your “Gold Star” trophy.

8) Is it necessary for me to have 5 different weapons?

If you want to make a difference, yes. Unless you are a Mage (Staff user), you will need 4 different elemental weapons to expose the enemy’s corresponding weaknesses and 1 non-elemental (raw) weapon for element-resistant bosses like Grand Gigas, Pyredaemos Rex, Ancient Dragon and Lamia Comitis.

Well actually, you can also try experimenting melee as a Staff user like all the bored GR15 mages do :)

Note: Fire mobs are weak to Ice weapons and vice versa. Wind mobs are weak to earth weapons and vice versa.

9) What is the best quest to level up?

It depends on what your current Guild Rank is. Some of the best quests to consider are Sprog Cleaning I and II, Lost Children I – III**. Fire those quests up and go nuts with your AoE attacks.

Boot Camp, Ring Leader and Brave Litton’s Plight are also good options.

**In Lost Children, after you get to the first NPC, use the NPC as a shield and blast away with your regular attacks. Wait 4-5 minutes for the spiders to respawn and repeat as necessary. You can constantly spam the attack button, you don’t even need to pay attention. The NPC will only take about 5 or so damage per hit. (Credits to Nel)

10) Rebirth? What is it?

First of all, you will need to clear the Single Player mode before you can rebirth.

Now, when you reach level 50, you have the option to gain some extra Skill Points through a process called “Rebirthing” at the Sinca Reincarnation Pilgrimage located in the Van Haven Waste. When you “rebirth”, your character will be set back to level 35 again.

Look at it this way: Gaining a level will net you 4 Skill points in this game. So when you rebirth, you will have 35 x 4 = 140 SP at your disposal (since you start at level 35) along with 40 extra points as reincarnation bonus for a total of 180 SPs. This can be done for up to 4 times for 40 bonus points on “each” of those rebirths. Hence, at your 4th rebirth, you will have a total of 140 + (4 x 40) = 300 Skill Points to spend at level 35. You will be able to earn 4 x 15 = 60 more skill points when you reach level 50 again.

Any further rebirthing wont net you anymore Skill points bonuses.

When you rebirth, all your current gears will be unequipped and sent to your equipment inventory. All your previously acquired skills and passive stats will be erased completely, and you will need to learn them again. Again, you will need to clear the Single Player first.

I would personally not recommending bothering with multiple rebirthing until you get to GR10.

11) Is New Game+ needed?

No, but you do get some great GR7-8 armors and weapons in New Game+ mode. This will help significantly in your online endeavors.

12) I learnt all the skills from a single tree and the Bronze Star trophy still didn’t unlock.

The skills mastery has to be done on your avatar. Mastering a skill tree with your story level characters will not net you the trophy.

13) There is a 250 equipment limit, but there is also a trophy for collecting 500 different types of weapons/armors. What should I do?

You do not have to hold all the 500 pieces of armors at the same time. The game keeps track of everything you have had in your inventory provided it is on the same save file. Holding 500 gears at the same time is technically impossible.

14) What items are needed to enhance my weapons and armors?

Bookmark this link. It is the holy grail of WKC guides.

15) What about the free weekly quests?

Sony is issuing free weekly permanent quests and bi-weekly temporary quests till the end of June. What happens after June, nobody knows.

For a list of all the DLCs, click this link

Permanet quests

#4* - Demithor in Peril

#5 - Giant Headache

#6 - Boot Camp

#7 - Lumber Support

#8 - Clay + Iron Golems

#9 - Ahwahnee + Treant

#10* - Trolls + Troll King

#11* - Waterspiders

#12 - Megalo Tigris

#13 - That arena quest. Stone Golems, Ice Giants, Greavers, Gold Golems

#14 - Wind Dragon + Waterspiders

#15 - Direspiders

#16* - Ahwahnee

#17* - Megalo, BR, Water/Direspiders

#18* - Gigas

#19* - Wind/Earth Dragon

#20* - Some potion quest similar to Boot Camp

#21* - Another potion quest, available to all GRs

#22* - Yet another potion quest, at least the boss fight is interesting...

#23* - GR12/15 quest

#24* - There are three different quests here. All these quests have very high chance for some rare items if the mob shows up (random spawn). Fire/Earth-beast tail/stones, greaver stuff, lumps/heart (no gold), ice/fire giant heart/spirit.

The catch is that if any party member dies, the quest fails. These quests are also available to all GRs, so it's possible to get a GR10 in a GR15 party; then you may as well forfeit the quest. This is by far the worst quest for PuGs.

#25* - A weird one, you can't kill any bosses in here or you fail the quest. Party must survive for 15 minutes to complete quest.

Limited quests

#1* - Heat Wave

#2 - Nocturnal Comission

#3 - Greavers

#4* - Dragons

#5 - Lamia

#6* - Knave + Pyredaemos

#7* - A different greavers quest

Credits to Violy.

Edited by Terminator
Replaced missing banner.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16) What is the best quest to grind for Guild Rank points?

ATM, the best quest to get some quick GR (Guild Rank) points is Best Served Cold, also known on the internet as Big Red. You will unlock the three different tiers of Best Served Cold at GR3, GR8 and GR11 respectively. Any particular run of these quests should take you about 2 – 4 minutes. To sum it up:

Best Served Cold 3 is the best quest for quick GR points for GR11 - GR15.

Best Served Cold 2 is the best quest for quick GR points for GR8 - GR10.

Best Served Cold 1 is the best quest for quick GR points till GR6.

At GR6, you will unlock Home of the Knave. The quest will net you about 12,000 Guild Rank Points on average per run and it will take you about 6 or so minutes to complete it with a decent party of 4. That quest should be your best friend at GR6.

At GR7, you will want to alternate between Brave Litton's Plight II, Memorial Servant II and Exterminator II which should all take between 7 - 10 minutes and net you around 17,000 - 21,000 Guild Points.

Similarly, at GR10, you will want to rotate with Brave Litton's Plight III, Memorial Servant III and Exterminator III. These quests will also take you 7 - 10 minutes with a decent party of 4 and net you around 41000 - 44000 Guild Points per run.

Keep in mind that that quests with blue markers on them are not good choices for grinding Guild Points, except "All in the Cards" and "Station Attendant."

Please remember that this method is strictly for quick GR grinding.

17) What is needed to unlock the Playstation Home WKC Costume?

As confirmed by Giantsjd and AstralBlades, the Phibionacci's Diamond trophy. You do not need the platinum trophy to unlock it.

18) What does each stat do?

STR: Attack power, contributes to “Strike” attacks

VIT: Physical Defense

INT: Magical Damage

RES: Magical Resistance

SPR: Magical Resistance, Healing Capability

DEX: Accuracy, contributes to “Thrusting” attacks

AGI: Evasion, block, also contributes to “Slashing” attacks.

19) What is needed to unlock the Platinum Crown/Tiara in WKC2?

You will need to accomplish the following tasks in WKC:

Items collected: 600+

Equipments collected (includes weapons and accessories): 500+

Skill trees mastered: 4+

Monsters slayed: 10,000

Quests with S ranks: 50+

Items binded: 450+

Guild Rank: 12+

From the sound of it, you do not need the Platinum trophy to unlock the Platinum Tiara/Crown, which is pretty ironic.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/sunnygrg/p_Crown_t.jpghttp://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/sunnygrg/p_Tiara_t.jpg

Players with GR12-14 and GR15 will each receive a separate title too.

Source

20) Where can I see a list and screenshot of all the upcoming armors and weapons?

Click on the different quests from this link. Remember that not all quests will come with an unlockable weapon/armor.

21) What is this Georama glitch?

The Georama upload/reload trick allows you to upgrade your online Georama to level 10 without having to spend a single gilda in “developing” your property (saving you a total of 2,200,000 gilda). While there are no trophies for raising your Georama level, it is the only way to get some of the best armors in the game and this method will be extremely helpful in netting you the “Gold Coin Purse” trophy. All of the GR13 – 15 Georama armors require you to have a specific number of a certain coin in your inventory for it to be unlocked for synthesis at a binding shop. These coins can be bought from your Georama town’s General Shop after you have maxed out your town’s corresponding stat required to unlock it (GR13 – 15 only). For more info on that, read this page.

This trick will also allow to you to switch your town’s build as you desire at any instant without having to travel the world map to hire residents again. One time effort is still required.

You can use the trick at any Guild Rank provided that you have satisfied the stated requirements in developing your property.

To use the trick, simply “develop” your property on your normal save file. You can also recruit the many residents you need to max your town. After doing so, sign in to Geonet and upload your hometown. Exit out of Geonet and save the game on a new file. Be sure to keep track of the file so that you don’t save over the main one. You can now reload your main file and visit your high leveled Georama town via Geonet. Repeat the process by developing your property and maxing another stat along the way. Repeat it for all the six different job types and save them on six different save files (A high leveled town can have more maxed jobs). Load the save and upload them according to your coin needs.

(Credits to Yoshi594)

22) What is the damage output when the different skills are used in a combo?

100 > 100 > 120 > 110 > 110 > 130 > 140

(As mentioned by Arcade-Fever*)

Also, using a 0 AC move at the beginning of a combo will reduce its damage output by about 25%.

23) What is the best method to earn easy gilda for the "Gold Coin Purse" trophy?

Best Served Cold III hands down, which is unlocked at GR11. While the gilda-related “Gold Coin Purse” trophy can be earned easily at GR12 by selling everything off your inventory at once until you have the required 10 Million and reloading the game, actual gilda is pretty hard to come by in the game.

A typical run of Best Served Cold III will net you around 25000 gilda on average per solo run (5 – 10 minutes) and 10,000 gilda on average with a decent group of 4 (2½ - 5 minutes). The quest provides a completion reward of 15,000 gilda which is divided equally into the number of members in your party. After completing the quest, you can sell all the quest rewards whose value will vary depending on your luck. A typical “Sell All” can earn you anywhere between 2,000 (no luck at all) – 20,000 (luck at its extremity) gilda. Add those numbers to the “Enemy Defeated” gilda reward which makes this quest, hands down, the best quest to grind for money.

Additionally, the Chromium and Guardian Level 1 Gems which are obtained from GR12 quests as quest rewards sell for 1,900 Gilda each. It is not uncommon to get 5-10 of them per run and before long, you will be overstocked with them. A good idea would be to sell them for easy 10,000 – 20,000 gilda per quest while keeping the remaining loot.

Some Gilda Saving tips: At low Guild Rank, remember to be frugal but do not go out of the way to save gilda. Repair and upgrade your weapons and armors so that you are not a burden to the team. If you have an extremely dedicated group, there is no need to buy the different quests from the Single Player mode (downside being not being able to “Create a Quest” or inability to play from the World Map offline/online). Farm/harvest materials instead of buying them. Quest with friends in a high-leveled Georama town so that you can harvest for mats in between quests. Talk to all the residents of a town after you return from a completed quest as they will sometimes give you items of use. As you go for the “Phibianacci's Diamond” trophy, you will be inclined to just buy items instead of harvesting/farming them. A good way to avoid that is to bind your items/weapons/armors/accessories as you level up instead of saving everything for the last.

24) I cannot add a friend of mine through Geonet.

First of all, it is easier to rather add a friend when you meet with them in a town. However, that process requires you to find out where your friend is located in the first place. Hence, the big problem.

Remember that every letter is CaSe-SeNsItIvE. Take my case in instance. My PSN id is sunnygrg. If you try to add me as "Sunnygrg" via Geonet, it won't recognize my username, which takes me to my next question.

Edited by EEHHHHHH

25) How do you add a friend through your Geonet homepage?

This is a complicated explanation, so bear with me. Adding a friend through your Geonet homepage is extremely confusing. Typically, when you add a certain person through Geonet, he/she should receive a message on his/her B-mail requesting confirmation or verification about the add. It doesn’t always work that way.

There have been instances where the person being added doesn’t receive any such messages and it happens quite often. This results in the “Friend Request” being never approved and it will also prevent you from adding the specific person to your friend’s list if you ever happen to meet them in person in a certain town (giving you the error message that he/she is already in your friend’s list although it is still pending verification).

However, there is a really simple solution to that. Skip step © if you have never tried adding the person before.

a) First, you need to login to your Geonet account and go to your homepage.

b) Go to your “Friends” tab and locate the option to “Add a Friend.”

c) On the “Friends” tab, remove the person from your list (if you ever tried adding them before, in vain). It should give you the option to “Cancel Friend Request” when you press X on the person’s name. If not, then he is already on your friend’s list.

d) Now, try adding the person (again). Remember that all characters are case-sensitive.

e) After adding the person, press X on the person’s name and select “Visit Homepage.”

f) While on the person’s homepage, immediately press “triangle” and hit the “back” button. You will be back to your homepage.

g) Go to your “Friends” tab again and press X on the same person’s name. Select “Cancel Friend Request.”

h) After cancelling the request, press Triangle and select the Forward button. This should take you right back to that same person’s homepage. If not, you probably screwed up somewhere and you need to repeat from step (a).

i) Finally, while on the person’s homepage, press triangle one more time and select “Send Friend Request.” This should direct you to a page where you write a B-mail to the person being added. The B-mail requires you to have a message in the “Body” section. Send it and wait for your response.

The main trick here is not to have any extra pages in between the Forward and back buttons.

26) I just added a friend of mine but he is not showing up on my Friend’s list.

Quit and reload the game.

27) Does "S" ranking a quest increase your chance for a rare drop in the loot pool?

Absolutely.

28) Can the "Perfectionist's Badge" trophy (S-Rank 50 Quests) be soloed?

If you have had your hands on all the quests that has been released so far, then, yes it is possible. Tougher quests like Station Attendant II, Theater of the Gods II and Desperate Defense II have been proven to be soloable with an S rank.

As of this writing, there are 95 quests to choose from and everyone of them counts towards the trophy requirement.

29) Can you cap all skills "at once" through the use of Rebirthing?

The maximum Skill Points you can gain is 360 after 4 Rebirths and having reached level 50. There are a total of 8 Skill Trees and they require 90 points each to be maxed. So you will need a total of 720 Skill Points to max everything.

So, np. You can only 100% 2-3 Trees per rebirth.

30) Does opening the three chests at the beginning of Station Attendant (I/II) affect your Item drop rates?

It doesn't. So, Open Sesame away those chests ^^

Edited by EEHHHHHH

Its getting so boring now. All the good players are gone. Even the legendary Nel has retired :(

I am gonna IM that dumbass.

lol was inevitable. Cereza still plays thou ;p. But yeah if the game doesn't get any new quests = no point loggin in. Only thing left for me to do is get like 6-7 fire beast claws then i'll have eth blade and...no other motivation to play xD.

lol was inevitable. Cereza still plays thou ;p. But yeah if the game doesn't get any new quests = no point loggin in. Only thing left for me to do is get like 6-7 fire beast claws then i'll have eth blade and...no other motivation to play xD.

Cereza should have retired months ago lol. I am also farming for that etheral blade. I need 1 more skulls for KS and I have everything for Eth +8 (need some Ice hearts, I think). Gonna +10 that Archdemon if the new quest comes in.

Looks like Sony were dead serious when they said new quests till June.

Edit: lets not piss off the mods by chatting here lol.

Edit 2: RDR yeah. And some cheap family games for my trophy drought. And you will never get NGS platinum with me as your partner lol.

Edited by EEHHHHHH

my ATK&STR higher than him but his damg id higher than plz i really need help :(

I think you overestimate the need for STR a bit. I never used bow very often but as far as I know most bow attacks are based on DEX, some in combination with INT or STR. For elemental attacks INT will be helpful and the minority of attacks is supposed to benefit from STR. So I would use for my character build and gear selections DEX>INT>STR if I were you.

okay

h want to now something

i see Pepillo in online use more than one bow but this bow is not fier or water or anything else but the dameg is so high

but my ATK&STR higher than him but his damg id higher than plz i really need help :(

You can enhance any weapon with any element you want. For example, I actually have one of my flame spears enhanced with water/ice. Even though they might have a weapon that started out "non-elemental," they could have enhanced it after the fact.

okay

h want to now something

i see Pepillo in online use more than one bow but this bow is not fier or water or anything else but the dameg is so high

but my ATK&STR higher than him but his damg id higher than plz i really need help :(

Or you can do what I do, switch gears mid-game.

I use STR based gears for my Sting attacks (306 STR, 100 something DEX). And I use INT/DEX based gears for my Combos involving Bullseye (244 INT, about 255 DEX)

but the DEX i can't find armor + DEX & STR or INT =(
For GR10+ you find the gear stats in this list:

White Knight Chronicles International Edition Armor Enhancement Bonus List for PlayStation 3 by Unknown_PC - GameFAQs

It will help you pick the items you need. Combine them based on stats and do what sunnygrg recommended: switch between the sets based on the situation, quest and the attack you intend to use. It will take a while to find out what works best and to practice these steps but the results should be worth the effort.

Very nice tips here, Sunny.

Thanks for taking the time to write these up. As for retiring, I've considered it myself. It seems post-Platinum you start to run out of worthwhile things to do. For me it's been collecting GR15 Georama armors. I just completed the full Arcanum set (to +10 each) and plan on finishing up the full Gratos set next. Another thing I need to do is upload my level 10 Georama. My online Geo is level 9 but my offline Geo is a complete mess due to multiple setups for various GR15 gear. I need to decide what my online town is going to specialize in.

But all in all, I probably wont take my leave of the game until the new GR13/15 weapons are released and I've had a chance to mull them over. Personally, after spending an absurd amount of hours farming for my Wind Dragon Staff (4 Wind Dragon Skull+'s), I'm not sure I have the energy to farm twice as many Skull+'s for a new weapon. At least that's the rumors going around.

Excellent job on the FAQs, the only thing I might consider is adding fastest GP quest for each GR. For example, GR 3 - GR 8 is Big Red, I don't think there is doubt in anyones mind that the grind is quicker anywhere else, but when you get to the higher ranks, the quests start flooding in and it was confusing for me to figure out where I should be for grinding GP.

Very nice tips here, Sunny.

Thanks for taking the time to write these up. As for retiring, I've considered it myself. It seems post-Platinum you start to run out of worthwhile things to do. For me it's been collecting GR15 Georama armors. I just completed the full Arcanum set (to +10 each) and plan on finishing up the full Gratos set next. Another thing I need to do is upload my level 10 Georama. My online Geo is level 9 but my offline Geo is a complete mess due to multiple setups for various GR15 gear. I need to decide what my online town is going to specialize in.

But all in all, I probably wont take my leave of the game until the new GR13/15 weapons are released and I've had a chance to mull them over. Personally, after spending an absurd amount of hours farming for my Wind Dragon Staff (4 Wind Dragon Skull+'s), I'm not sure I have the energy to farm twice as many Skull+'s for a new weapon. At least that's the rumors going around.

Thanks Yoshi, and those Wind dragon Skulls are only used in enhancing the GR13 bows. You will need 8 of them in particular if you want to upgrade them to +10. You will need 11 Fire Dragon Skulls if you want the GR13 version of the LS. For your staff, I think the hardest ones are the Iron lumps. I could be wrong though.

But yeah, I am holding off retirement until I get 5 of those bows and maybe 5 of those LS, amounting to a total of 30 Coronastones, 40 Wind dragon Skulls and 55 Fire Dragon Skulls, lol. And as I am typing this, I am realizing how dumb I am for having such an ambition. It will be almost impossible to have all the LS to +10 considering its 55 friggin skulls.

Excellent job on the FAQs, the only thing I might consider is adding fastest GP quest for each GR. For example, GR 3 - GR 8 is Big Red, I don't think there is doubt in anyones mind that the grind is quicker anywhere else, but when you get to the higher ranks, the quests start flooding in and it was confusing for me to figure out where I should be for grinding GP.

How could I forget the easiest GR points topic? I will add it up when I get the chance.

And if anyone has any question, feel free to ask. I will try and answer it and see if its fitting to be a FAQ.

Edited by EEHHHHHH

But yeah, I am holding off retirement until I get 5 of those bows and maybe 5 of those LS, amounting to a total of 30 Coronastones, 40 Wind dragon Skulls and 55 Fire Dragon Skulls, lol. And as I am typing this, I am realizing how dumb I am for having such an ambition. It will be almost impossible to have all the LS to +10 considering its 55 friggin skulls.

Actually a nice FAQ.

But, I just had to point out that you are complaining about the time it takes to farm certain rare items. Wasn't it you that recently claimed that rare items "drop like candy" now? Hmmm....

What kind of weapons will that be? Do you have more information about their stats, especially the staff?

Yes, the Wind Dragon Staff is a pain. I still need the last skull. What place would you consider the best one to get a chance with the current quest setup?

Actually a nice FAQ.

But, I just had to point out that you are complaining about the time it takes to farm certain rare items. Wasn't it you that recently claimed that rare items "drop like candy" now? Hmmm....

Lets consider that it takes about 5 quest on average to get 1 Fire dragon skull (Compare that with 80+ runs for 3 skulls). Now, if you multiply that by 55, you will get 275 quests to get the remaining skulls. Considering the fact that I am about to retire, I would have to hold that back if I ever want to do that many quests. 250+ quests is way too much even for a "really excited to play the game" guy.

What kind of weapons will that be? Do you have more information about their stats, especially the staff?

Yes, the Wind Dragon Staff is a pain. I still need the last skull. What place would you consider the best one to get a chance with the current quest setup?

The best quest for Wind dragon Skull is Inspiration II and Windwalker II. It also depends on your luck though.

Edited by EEHHHHHH

Lets consider that it takes about 5 quest on average to get 1 Fire dragon skull (Compare that with 80+ runs for 3 skulls). Now, if you multiply that by 55, you will get 275 quests to get the remaining skulls. Considering the fact that I am about to retire, I would have to hold that back if I ever want to do that many quests. 250+ quests is way too much even for a "really excited to play the game" guy.

The best quest for Wind dragon Skull is Inspiration II and Windwalker II. It also depends on your luck though.

Fortunately my luck with Skull+ with Wind Dragons are really good. Maybe its fate because I still believe its the best looking dragon in the game :D

On the other hand, i'd take 5 quests on average for a Fire Dragon Skull+ in a heartbeat. Spamming more ToG2 seems to be the way to go. Although I still find the rewards to be better on average when you finish with the Lamia, rather than not fighting it.

Anyway, good FAQ Sunny. The only part I'd elaborate more on is the WKC2 import. As the JP site mentions that the requirements have to be made in your save file as it doesn't look at your trophies. So to anyone that did a rebirth re-load, they will likely just need to rebirth again and get those missing stars in their file.

As for post-platinum plans since that isn't too far around the corner, I do plan on sticking around a bit after GR15 for the new quests/bindings when they come out and to upgrade the Geo to level 10.

Updated with "Best grinding places for GR points."

Fortunately my luck with Skull+ with Wind Dragons are really good. Maybe its fate because I still believe its the best looking dragon in the game :D

On the other hand, i'd take 5 quests on average for a Fire Dragon Skull+ in a heartbeat. Spamming more ToG2 seems to be the way to go. Although I still find the rewards to be better on average when you finish with the Lamia, rather than not fighting it.

Anyway, good FAQ Sunny. The only part I'd elaborate more on is the WKC2 import. As the JP site mentions that the requirements have to be made in your save file as it doesn't look at your trophies. So to anyone that did a rebirth re-load, they will likely just need to rebirth again and get those missing stars in their file.

As for post-platinum plans since that isn't too far around the corner, I do plan on sticking around a bit after GR15 for the new quests/bindings when they come out and to upgrade the Geo to level 10.

I was actually being loose with the whole "1 skull per 5 run" thing. If I get 1 per 10, then I would consider myself extremely lucky. That seems to be the case for everybody I quest with (1 per 3-5 runs) besides me.

I was, however, holding off on the WKC2 import thingy until I get a full confirmation from a few of my Geo friends who are importing the game. It has been mentioned that all your enhanced armors will be reset back to 0 and things like "everything will be sent back to your item and equipment inventory and any excess items (255+ ones) or equipments (255+ armor of a same kind is highly unlikely) will be discarded." Also, it wont affect the rebirth though because only 4/8 skill trees have to be starred, which I am not really sure of either cause it sure looks like a typo (however it is the official list from the JP Playstation site).

Edited by EEHHHHHH