XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-31-2010, 02:51 AM   #1
Spadix

Default Some questions

First, has anyone here bought any of the premium georama dlc? If so, was it worth it, are there any level requirements to place it, and do you then own it for every game save or just the one?
Also, does anyone know of a complete item list somewhere? One having locations preferably.

www.the501stelite.com
Spadix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 03:43 AM   #2
AstralBlades

Awards Showcase Gold Submission   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spadix View Post
First, has anyone here bought any of the premium georama dlc? If so, was it worth it, are there any level requirements to place it, and do you then own it for every game save or just the one?
Also, does anyone know of a complete item list somewhere? One having locations preferably.
There aren't any kind of pre-requisites for the paid Georama parts; as soon as you buy them, you can use them. They're linked to your PSN account, so you can use the parts you purchase with as many diffferent characters/savefiles as you want...but keep in mind that you can only have one online HomeTown per PSN account.

I thought it was worth it, but I also enjoy designing different Georamas.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:59 AM   #3
sunnygrg

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   A+ Thread Award   Guide Supplement Bronze   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralBlades View Post
There aren't any kind of pre-requisites for the paid Georama parts; as soon as you buy them, you can use them. They're linked to your PSN account, so you can use the parts you purchase with as many diffferent characters/savefiles as you want...but keep in mind that you can only have one online HomeTown per PSN account.

I thought it was worth it, but I also enjoy designing different Georamas.
Although most are useless (for the really high price) except the 3 resident houses. But it can be really addicting. I have bought almost $50 worth of Georama stuffs.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:08 PM   #4
craigdck

what region has the georama DLC?

only DLC I have is the makeover ticket.

what georama structures can you buy?

looking to boost: Modnation Racers, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Command & Conquer 3, Singstar, Red Dead Redemption
craigdck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 12:25 PM   #5
sunnygrg

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   A+ Thread Award   Guide Supplement Bronze   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdck View Post

I dont know if it is in the PSN Store directly, but you can buy those job, housing parts through your Georama town.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:05 PM   #6
AstralBlades

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdck View Post

I believe the paid georama parts are available to all regions, but I could be wrong about that. To access the list you have to load up White Knight Chronicles, sign into GeoNet, log back out of GeoNet, go to Edit Georama, and finally choose Online Workshop.

There are a slew of parts available, including housing, various job parts, and even (my favorite) colored crates.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:15 PM   #7
POEtoxx

I can't find myself justifying anything till I can max out is available withing the game. And I do have my eyes on the 3 resident housing. Does anyone know of a listing of what is available to build and the stats for them?
POEtoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:48 PM   #8
jqtaxpayer

Awards Showcase Silver Submission   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   1,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by POEtoxx View Post
I can't find myself justifying anything till I can max out is available withing the game.
I'm pretty sure you can upload your Georama and quit the game -- preserving your town online without having used up all of your money and materials.

That being said, how do the purchased parts work? If I buy, say, a blue crate for $0.99, do I have to spend another $0.99 to place another blue crate in my town or do I have unlimited access to them provided that I have the materials to build them? Do I even need materials to build them, aside from real-world currency?

NOTE: I'm currently not accepting friend requests, blank or otherwise.
jqtaxpayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 05:11 AM   #9
AstralBlades

Quote:
Originally Posted by jqtaxpayer View Post
That being said, how do the purchased parts work? If I buy, say, a blue crate for $0.99, do I have to spend another $0.99 to place another blue crate in my town or do I have unlimited access to them provided that I have the materials to build them? Do I even need materials to build them, aside from real-world currency?
You're paying for the parts themselves, not the synthesis recipes. So no, you don't need any materials at all - you just need to purchase them.

Also, some of the parts come in multiples. You can figure out how many you'll get by comparing the number in parentheses with how many you already have. "Blue Crate (20)" for example, means that you'll get 20 blue crates for $0.99.

The colored crates are good for making enlarged-pixelated art.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:05 AM   #10
sunnygrg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralBlades View Post
You're paying for the parts themselves, not the synthesis recipes. So no, you don't need any materials at all - you just need to purchase them.

Also, some of the parts come in multiples. You can figure out how many you'll get by comparing the number in parentheses with how many you already have. "Blue Crate (20)" for example, means that you'll get 20 blue crates for $0.99.

The colored crates are good for making enlarged-pixelated art.
Yeah, but other than that, the crate is pretty worthless. I bought those pink crates and it pretty much started taking up spaces, so I had to keep on moving them again and again. They look super cool though. The fountain, on the other hand, was a piece of shit lol

Also, when you buy those Job parts, the ones you have bought will be grayed out, but right below it will be another duplicate of that item. It is also not advisable to buy the same part more than once since it will only give you a small-than-listed increment on your stats.