Some questions

Spadix

First, has anyone here bought any of the premium georama dlc? If so, was it worth it, are there any level requirements to place it, and do you then own it for every game save or just the one?

Also, does anyone know of a complete item list somewhere? One having locations preferably.

First, has anyone here bought any of the premium georama dlc? If so, was it worth it, are there any level requirements to place it, and do you then own it for every game save or just the one?

Also, does anyone know of a complete item list somewhere? One having locations preferably.

There aren't any kind of pre-requisites for the paid Georama parts; as soon as you buy them, you can use them. They're linked to your PSN account, so you can use the parts you purchase with as many diffferent characters/savefiles as you want...but keep in mind that you can only have one online HomeTown per PSN account.

I thought it was worth it, but I also enjoy designing different Georamas.

There aren't any kind of pre-requisites for the paid Georama parts; as soon as you buy them, you can use them. They're linked to your PSN account, so you can use the parts you purchase with as many diffferent characters/savefiles as you want...but keep in mind that you can only have one online HomeTown per PSN account.

I thought it was worth it, but I also enjoy designing different Georamas.

Although most are useless (for the really high price) except the 3 resident houses. But it can be really addicting. I have bought almost $50 worth of Georama stuffs.

what region has the georama DLC?

only DLC I have is the makeover ticket.

what georama structures can you buy?

I believe the paid georama parts are available to all regions, but I could be wrong about that. To access the list you have to load up White Knight Chronicles, sign into GeoNet, log back out of GeoNet, go to Edit Georama, and finally choose Online Workshop.

There are a slew of parts available, including housing, various job parts, and even (my favorite) colored crates. :)

I can't find myself justifying anything till I can max out is available withing the game.

I'm pretty sure you can upload your Georama and quit the game -- preserving your town online without having used up all of your money and materials.

That being said, how do the purchased parts work? If I buy, say, a blue crate for $0.99, do I have to spend another $0.99 to place another blue crate in my town or do I have unlimited access to them provided that I have the materials to build them? Do I even need materials to build them, aside from real-world currency?

That being said, how do the purchased parts work? If I buy, say, a blue crate for $0.99, do I have to spend another $0.99 to place another blue crate in my town or do I have unlimited access to them provided that I have the materials to build them? Do I even need materials to build them, aside from real-world currency?

You're paying for the parts themselves, not the synthesis recipes. So no, you don't need any materials at all - you just need to purchase them.

Also, some of the parts come in multiples. You can figure out how many you'll get by comparing the number in parentheses with how many you already have. "Blue Crate (20)" for example, means that you'll get 20 blue crates for $0.99.

The colored crates are good for making enlarged-pixelated art. :)

You're paying for the parts themselves, not the synthesis recipes. So no, you don't need any materials at all - you just need to purchase them.

Also, some of the parts come in multiples. You can figure out how many you'll get by comparing the number in parentheses with how many you already have. "Blue Crate (20)" for example, means that you'll get 20 blue crates for $0.99.

The colored crates are good for making enlarged-pixelated art. :)

Yeah, but other than that, the crate is pretty worthless. I bought those pink crates and it pretty much started taking up spaces, so I had to keep on moving them again and again. They look super cool though. The fountain, on the other hand, was a piece of shit lol

Also, when you buy those Job parts, the ones you have bought will be grayed out, but right below it will be another duplicate of that item. It is also not advisable to buy the same part more than once since it will only give you a small-than-listed increment on your stats.

Yeah, but other than that, the crate is pretty worthless. I bought those pink crates and it pretty much started taking up spaces, so I had to keep on moving them again and again. They look super cool though. The fountain, on the other hand, was a piece of shit lol

Also, when you buy those Job parts, the ones you have bought will be grayed out, but right below it will be another duplicate of that item. It is also not advisable to buy the same part more than once since it will only give you a small-than-listed increment on your stats.

OK, so to have more than one of those parts, I'd have to spend more real-world currency, with the only tangible benefit being another place to harvest items from in-between quests... hmm, alright then.

Thanks for the info, sunnygrg/astralblades.