Offline Georama

So I played this game years ago for about 2 hours then stopped, never did any quests just the story. As of lately I'm trying to up my completion % so I came back to this game to get some trophies done, I heard the servers closed about 2 months after it happened otherwise I would have played then. So my question is should I spend any time or money building and recruiting in the georama?

I honestly wouldn`t do it. Its too expensive for early game and its not productive. Unless you have like 20 binds left i wouldn't build any town. Using money upgrading geo would be counter productive when aiming to achieve 10 mill gil trophy. Georama really shines on later phases of the game, gr 13+, as you can get 13gr+ equipment. Binding normally only goes up to gr 12 equipment. (you will need to bind geo items as well though)

So, unless you are gr 13, millonaire =), or looking for some bindings/equipment trophies, i wouldn't recommend upgrading town.

Edited by isnek

I honestly wouldn`t do it. Its too expensive for early game and its not productive. Unless you have like 20 binds left i wouldn't build any town. Using money upgrading geo would be counter productive when aiming to achieve 10 mill gil trophy. Georama really shines on later phases of the game, gr 13+, as you can get 13gr+ equipment. Binding normally only goes up to gr 12 equipment. (you will need to bind geo items as well though)

So, unless you are gr 13, millonaire =), or looking for some bindings/equipment trophies, i wouldn't recommend upgrading town.

Thanks for the help.

As already said by isnek, I suggest working on georama only after getting the 10 mil guilder trophy (I was very close to it and used a spare save to unlock a couple trophies earlier through georama, the reloaded the main save), it helped me unlocking the 600 items trophy (every georama part counts toward that goal), the 500 unique pieces of equip trophy and helped lowering the binding count of arount 60-70 bindings (georama armors count toward that and you can buy several mats to reduce the farming). Working on it before the 10 mil trophy though isn't advised imho and it is very difficult, resource wise, to max the jobs until lv 7 or lv 8 georama. At level 7 I was able to max only the mage job to get the corresponding armor set, at lv8 I maxed every job except miner.

Here the resources I consulted on this subject:

GeoRama - White Knight Chronicles - Wiki on Neoseeker

White Knight Chronicles International Edition Georama Unlockable List for PlayStation 3 by Unknown_PC - GameFAQs

Edited by Brightblade