Is platinum still possible with servers gone offline ?

Dycloide

Hello,

I wanted to know if this game is platinable by just playing offline, for a new player who have never played the game.

Impossible would mean to me a quest that is not available offline, or an item necessary for a quest that you can only get online, etc.

I've read many things on offline play,

The trophy that would block the platinulm would be the 50 S-Rank missions, since only 49 can be soloed, but it seems that a patch exists and adds some quests, in that way you can choose your 50 S-Ranks from a larger pool of missions. Is that patch can be installed atm for a new player, and are the additional quests available ?

I know it will be long and i don't want an estimation in term of hours played, I just want to know if it is technically still possible to earn the platinum even if it takes many years.

Same goes for WKC2 but I will ask later in the other forum maybe.

Thank you in advance for your answers,

Regards,

I read on Gamefaqs that if you play while staying online anyway, now servers apply a multiplier to the gained GR points up to 1.8 for S ranks. They were referring to WKC2, don't know if this applies to WKC1 also, have yet to try myself, not groundbreaking but a welcome bonus anyway.

I played solo and I sit at nearly 430 hours, I' missing 3 trophies and probably will get the platinum around the 550-600 hours mark, considering it will take me another 50 hours for the 10 mil grind and with the level 8 georama armors I'll nail the 450 bind trophy. Still have to verify if I will be able to S rank 50 quests though.

edit. Must specify that I played the game solo but I went online before server shutdown thus unlocking the additional quests, I read several reports of people saying that even now those quest are unlocked simply through the patch, but haven't tried this myself as I already had all that's needed anyway.

Edited by Brightblade