Interesting Note About Additional Quests

themadkow

Hi! I never played WKC online. I logged in once. However, I have all of the additional quests. They came out after New Game+. I'm wondering if this is because of the final patch before the servers went down? Has anyone else experienced this? This might give hope to others who never played online and want to plat this game. Just wondering. Take care.

:cool:

GOod luck getting the plat without playing online. Seriously that is a crazy idea. Took me 550 hours to platinum this and that was fast compares to people I knew that played online. For me the game was best playing with friends meeting new people in the small community. But new quests? Which quests are we talking about here?

• 1 month later...

Blue quests = "Online" quests. Stuff like Boot Camp, Mercenary Force, Windwalker Savior, and Plain Trouble.

They're usually harder than the regular quests you would normally get at the same GR, so at best, they give you a little more freedom when it comes to getting the 50 S ranks. It will still be a long uphill battle for the plat going solo though.

Blue quests = "Online" quests. Stuff like Boot Camp, Mercenary Force, Windwalker Savior, and Plain Trouble.

They're usually harder than the regular quests you would normally get at the same GR, so at best, they give you a little more freedom when it comes to getting the 50 S ranks. It will still be a long uphill battle for the plat going solo though.

Since we have the online quests what's the big problem caused by the closed servers now?

Since we have the online quests what's the big problem caused by the closed servers now?

I believe it's because the quests were designed to be undertaken by groups. When you play the quests, you can select either solo or multiplayer. Multiplayer doesn't work so you can only go into them using the solo option, which is just your avatar, no story characters.

I believe it's because the quests were designed to be undertaken by groups. When you play the quests, you can select either solo or multiplayer. Multiplayer doesn't work so you can only go into them using the solo option, which is just your avatar, no story characters.

Are you saying that they are impossible solo?

Also apart from quests what else became hard with the server closure?

The entire game basically IS the quests. Difficulty doesn't scale with number of players, and several quests feature multiple boss monsters, and have you protect NPCs who die in 1-2 hits, so you can probably imagine how those are going to go while soloing. Certain items are only acquired in specific quests that feature these, and will be unattainable solo making binding harder.

You're welcome to try to plat this title without a group, but I wouldn't recommend it at all. Online is what made this game interesting, and you'll be looking at 600+ hours of an uphill battle.

Blue quests in my experience give also easier/earlier access to some materials, for example TIER 3 drops from Ice Elementals in All In The Cards II, and some other items I can't remember right now, that have proven useful to increase my bind count, not mentioning upgrading some useful equipments for my current setup. So in my opinion they should be considered not only to increase S-ranks count.