Confused person's questions

Oh hello there, nice of you to enter mah threadz.

1. lets say you have 200 binds done and then get 10,000,000 guilder. Would it then be possible to do the rest of the binds based solely on the money or are some of the binding items unavailable even in towns with maxed stats? (or would it be too expensive still?)

2. Is the crown/tiara linked to the trophies or save data (not sure if it would matter)? So if I sell stuff to get 10,000,000 and then reload or do all the binds then reload (unlocking platinum still) would I have the item in WK2?

sorry for the dumb questions but I looked around a lot and just confused myself more :confused:

Oh hello there, nice of you to enter mah threadz.

1. lets say you have 200 binds done and then get 10,000,000 guilder. Would it then be possible to do the rest of the binds based solely on the money or are some of the binding items unavailable even in towns with maxed stats? (or would it be too expensive still?)

2. Is the crown/tiara linked to the trophies or save data (not sure if it would matter)? So if I sell stuff to get 10,000,000 and then reload or do all the binds then reload (unlocking platinum still) would I have the item in WK2?

sorry for the dumb questions but I looked around a lot and just confused myself more :confused:

1. Depends which binds you have done, I think you need to be GR10 to obtain all the materials through quests, not all can be bought. You'll have to check what materials you need

Best place to look

White Knight Chronicles International Edition Synthesis Guide for PlayStation 3 by andreameda - GameFAQs

And check the materials section.

2. There's mixed comments about which has to be done, trophies or save based. Some got it just through the trophies, whereas others had to meet all the requirements on 1 save. Try transferring your save when you have the trophies, if not you'll have to meet all the requirements on the one save :/

Edited by Dark_Overlord

As I just recently started WKC2 - It's save based.

I had two saves - one with 5 mil gilder and all my mats, the other with 500k gilder and minus all the mats used to do my binds.

Only the save with all the binds done gave me the crown - buuuut the crown wasn't worth the mats and money I'd have given up to get it.

You do not even need the Platinum Trophy to unlock the Platinum Crown and Tiara. Here are the exact requirements:

Items collected: 600+

Equipments collected (includes weapons and accessories): 500+

Skill trees mastered: 4+

Monsters slayed: 10,000

Quests with S ranks: 50+

Items binded: 450+

Guild Rank: 12+

And, just so you know, both of these accessories are crap.

Edited by EEHHHHHH

As I just recently started WKC2 - It's save based.

I had two saves - one with 5 mil gilder and all my mats, the other with 500k gilder and minus all the mats used to do my binds.

Only the save with all the binds done gave me the crown - buuuut the crown wasn't worth the mats and money I'd have given up to get it.

Ahhh I see. Figured as much, thanks. :D

Thanks for the bind info Dark.

And yes I am well aware it is crap, just wanted to know.