Online Community

Greetings, everyone

I've been meaning to play this game from quite some time and planning on finally getting around to buying a copy. I was wondering if the Online Community is still pretty active, since I've read the MP is the gem of this game with the SP only lasting about 15 Hours.

Any input is appreciated. :)

While SP only lasts 15-40 hours, MP will last you 150-400... Online community is pretty dead these days, that's not to say that no one is playing. The MP on this game is fun, but it's hard to find people. You don't just 'join active rooms' like most online games, you need to 'friend' a player who has people visit them often to be able to play with those visitors. It's hard to explain...

Thanks for the information, MetDevil. I bought the game yesterday and saved outside the second town. From what I'm seeing so far, I'm going to enjoy the game. It's a shame I waited this long to buy a copy. :)

Probably bad timing, they just announced the servers are shutting for online play on June 18, 2013 :(

I think this is a gem of a game and I hated that I waited till a couple months ago to buy 1/2. If you want to play online I don't know what your schedule is but I play after midnight est. most nights and weekends. Never to late to start this game. I'd say 3 months is still plenty of time to make some progress I need a lot of work myself. Send me a friends request if you want name as my username here would be more than happy to group with you or anyone else for that matter.

Probably bad timing, they just announced the servers are shutting for online play on June 18, 2013 :(

It was announced like a week after I bought the game. It's a shame the servers are going to be shutdown, because I enjoyed the Single Player. Just completed it last night. I'll just have to play it online while I have the chance.

I think this is a gem of a game and I hated that I waited till a couple months ago to buy 1/2. If you want to play online I don't know what your schedule is but I play after midnight est. most nights and weekends. Never to late to start this game. I'd say 3 months is still plenty of time to make some progress I need a lot of work myself. Send me a friends request if you want name as my username here would be more than happy to group with you or anyone else for that matter.

Sidar,

I just completed the single player and giving the online mode a try. I'll be going through the NewGame+ to obtain the free armor sets. Right now, I won't be working until Thursday this week due to be on an off shift. If you want to group up, I'm more than willing to play. :)

I'm located in Eastern Time zone, so feel free to add me. Just make sure to place White Knight in the friend title, so I know who you are

PSN: Alex_Taliesin