Newbie Quests

DarthDaimyo

My buddies and I just started playing WKC remastered online together and we quickly ran out out quests to do. We did about two quests over geonet and then the only other available quest contain monsters that way out level us. There are also a few we can't access b/c our GR isn't high enough. We did one quest from the adventurer's guild but it will not give us the option to buy another. How are we supposed to lvl up if we cannot access any lvl appropriate quests? We also tried to do a bounty hunt together but that seems to only be available in the single player mode, even though you can accept the hunt while online.

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly...this game seems to be dying off. I just now got back to mine. (Due to a random person messaging me on my psn from a VERY old post) but i'll be picking it back up with my new friend soon. I have little to no real insight. I never finished the game even yet. But feel free to msg me and maybe the 4 of us can form a team, if nothing else strength in numbers and sheer force should accomplish something....

My psn is my user name, and i think its in my sig to...